Member Appreciation

Jackie

• Jackie featured and pinned this topic
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I come here multiple times a day, read almost everything with care (it's sometimes hard to keep up as it is so living sometimes lol) still learn a lot about my passion and even made friends. I'm so grateful for people sharing audio and their knowledge about authenticity of all the files we've got. This is really an amazing place for music lovers. Thank you all 

While we are at it I see some names missing so I want to especially thank everyone who has shared videos over the years. Especially those who have gone to the extent of transferring stuff from vhs or recording new stuff from tv. Or simply digging up old discs or hard drives. Your time and effort is so appreciated ❤️

@zveni vidi vici V.2021 @club78boy @ma(x) @wonderboy @Frank @Sprk @sydneysean 

And of course thank you to @Jackie for keeping this forum going!

First of all thanks to @Fighter and @Jackie for keeping this place alive,I would like to thank only those who have shared their material over the years, helping all users including me, which I have also tried to do over the years since I joined this forum,I thank them as I have never taken for granted the time it takes to upload a lot of material of any kind and above all their kindness to keep online as much as possible.

I certainly don't feel like thanking those who did nothing but download material and especially complaining when after months everything was no longer available, as if people had an obligation or were their free store at their convenience.

Having said that, I also wanted to thank all the people I've met virtually on this forum who have helped me many times by making themselves available with great kindness (which is very rare).

Thanks to @Frank @Enrico @Sprk @club78boy and thanks to @Blue Jean for including me in the list of people who may have shared interesting and not easily available material.

This is a GREAT Community!

:fingerclick:

On 3/6/2023 at 9:32 PM, TonyMontana said:

This forum is not only an amazing place to live my passion of Madonna, it's also a place where you can get incredible helping hands. I've been battling with an addiction for years, decided to open up about on the forum last year and i couldn't believe how many support and help messages i got, thanks to that i could get rid of my addiction for 5 months already and i know the help i got from the members of the forum is a big part of the success. A huge thank you to everyone one here, for the amazing work about Madonna, and for the love and support. We are a family, and i really mean it 💖.

We're so proud of you, Tony! :Madonna010:

I am proud of all of you... now, someone leak Warning Signs. :laughing:

On 3/7/2023 at 4:08 PM, Roy said:

We're so proud of you, Tony! :Madonna010:

I am proud of all of you... now, someone leak Warning Signs. :laughing:

Thank you very much, the battle is not and will never be over but yeah i'm very glad and so thankfull for all the help i got from the members of this forum 💖🙏 See, we're here for Madonna but we can help each other in many other ways and that's such a beautiful thing.

4 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Thank you very much, the battle is not and will never be over but yeah i'm very glad and so thankfull for all the help i got from the members of this forum 💖🙏 See, we're here for Madonna but we can help each other in many other ways and that's such a beautiful thing.

Definitely! You're doing amazing with yourself, Tony and we love that! <3 :Madonna010:

On 3/6/2023 at 3:46 PM, Blue Jean said:

While we are at it I see some names missing so I want to especially thank everyone who has shared videos over the years. Especially those who have gone to the extent of transferring stuff from vhs or recording new stuff from tv. Or simply digging up old discs or hard drives. Your time and effort is so appreciated ❤️

@zveni vidi vici V.2021 @club78boy @ma(x) @wonderboy @Frank @Sprk @sydneysean 

And of course thank you to @Jackie for keeping this forum going!

LOVE THIS, LOVE YOU, LOVE THIS SPACE! LOVE LOVE LOVE

sexy queen of pop GIF

• RUADJAI changed the title to Member Appreciation
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic