Member Appreciation

Jackie

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to say how much i like @teammadonna 's posts. I know some members find the TRULY posts irritating but his posts really crack me up. There's much more about it than the use of the "truly" word, that's a real kind of sense of humour of its own, the over appreciation of everything Madonna is so excessive that it can be seen both ways, litteral or tongue in cheek and i don't want to know which one he means, up to anyone's mind but damn, he puts a genuine smile on my face everytime i read his comments. What could look like some childish joked at the beginning is a real elaborate sense of humour imo, people may like it or not, but i'm a fan. Some of his answers are totally iconic. It's a breath of fun and fresh air in our community.

4 hours ago, Honey Little said:

I actually love SweetMadonna and TeamMadonna both. They really helped this forum stay positive and positive vibes. It’s contagious. And several of the most negative members have either transitioned into being a positive pro-Madonna member or have left the forum to seek low-energy vibes.

Killing with love and kindness always wins.

On 4/28/2023 at 1:18 AM, Redha DBL said:

I'd like to say how much i like @teammadonna 's posts. I know some members find the TRULY posts irritating but his posts really crack me up. There's much more about it than the use of the "truly" word, that's a real kind of sense of humour of its own, the over appreciation of everything Madonna is so excessive that it can be seen both ways, litteral or tongue in cheek and i don't want to know which one he means, up to anyone's mind but damn, he puts a genuine smile on my face everytime i read his comments. What could look like some childish joked at the beginning is a real elaborate sense of humour imo, people may like it or not, but i'm a fan. Some of his answers are totally iconic. It's a breath of fun and fresh air in our community.

I will certainly miss TeamMadonna's comments :sad:and that particular form of expression where he used exaggeration and distortion of reality to not recognize the effect of time passing on Madonna's appearance and think that she was the same as the 90s.

I think that was something in common that I had with this person and that is why I liked reading his posts: our fear of checking the passage of time in our own appearance and not recognizing our nearness to old age. That is why, in order to avoid these thoughts, we resort to mental deception to convince ourselves that we are still those 15 or 18-year-olds that I now envy so much, at 38 years of age, when I see them pass by in the street.

Perhaps many did not understand this and thought that @TeamMadonna was one more troll that came to sow chaos in this forum when he simply praised Madonna but from his own world of illusions.

5 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I will certainly miss TeamMadonna's comments :sad:and that particular form of expression where he used exaggeration and distortion of reality to not recognize the effect of time passing on Madonna's appearance and think that she was the same as the 90s.

I think that was something in common that I had with this person and that is why I liked reading his posts: our fear of checking the passage of time in our own appearance and not recognizing our nearness to old age. That is why, in order to avoid these thoughts, we resort to mental deception to convince ourselves that we are still those 15 or 18-year-olds that I now envy so much, at 38 years of age, when I see them pass by in the street.

Perhaps many did not understand this and thought that @TeamMadonna was one more troll that came to sow chaos in this forum when he simply praised Madonna but from his own world of illusions.

Oh i've just realised that he has been banned and all of his posts have been erased. I must admit i will be missing his energy. I love what you have written and i must admit i can see myself also in what you said (i'm 40yo)... 

On 5/8/2023 at 7:57 PM, chaosmen1984mk said:

Beautifully said. I think we will all miss him. In the 99% reality, haters don’t exist. Teammadonna was definitely from the 99% reality. I hope one day this forum can elevate to that. Teammadonna did get rid of a lot of haters on here though while he/she was here. Thank you again for your words of wisdom, Chaosmen. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wanna thank you M fans for all the info you bring out, for all the media you constantly help to provide, the respect and care we have for each other, the delicious discussions and fun we have here, and most of all, the true love for Madonna you share and legitimately demonstrate here. We are a huge family ❤️! I hope it endures forever !! Thank you thank you 😍

Clipped_image_20230704_154126.png.093b276a763afb8f96247cec3204eb45.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RUADJAI changed the title to Member Appreciation
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic