Madonna to be featured on Christine and the Queens new album

proxy

20 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Three new Madonna feats. are coming:

https://www.qobuz.com/nz-en/album/paranoia-angels-true-love-christine-and-the-queens/ghf2xfj1rfg7a

Angels crying in my bed (feat. Madonna)

I met an angel (feat. Madonna)

Lick the light out (feat. Madonna)

Wow, this is really something to be excited about. I'm a huge fan. When they released their last album (Redcar) in the autumn, it was billed as high-art and deeply personal (about transitioning and sexual identity), but not really something the general public would necessarily grasp. Chris said as much in interviews at the time. But what was also discussed was this Mike Dean produced album which is said to be much more accessible. So I was hopeful that we might get some kind of Madonna collab when I heard Mike was involved. 

I was not prepared for a 3 volume opus with 3 madonna features though. Consider me perched!

• Enrico featured this topic
37 minutes ago, Prayer said:

https://www.qobuz.com/nz-en/album/paranoia-angels-true-love-christine-and-the-queens/ghf2xfj1rfg7a

Out June 9.

Wow 3 feats! Looks likely that at least one will be a proper single then I guess?!

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Out June 9.

And now that we excited it will turns out it's just samples from other songs with Madonna voice :Madonna006:

28 minutes ago, Rebel Hugo said:

Good to know that we are going to get new Madonna's music but seriously who is Christine and The Queens? 😅😅😅 Sorry if I don't know every singer of this world... 😅🤣

He's a French alternative artist, well known within the indie scene.

Madonna has been a longtime fan. She loved this video:

So she picked the same directors team (J.A.C.K.) for her "Living For Love" video.

First single

french press release "Christine and the Queens est heureux de vous présenter son tout nouveau single, To be honest. Accompagné d’un clip réalisé par l’artiste sur les côtes anglaises, il offre un premier aperçu de son prochain album PARANOÏA, ANGELS, TRUE LOVE qui sortira le 9 juin 2023. Ce nouvel opus a été écrit, interprété et produit par Christine and the Queens et co-produit avec Mike Dean (Lana Del Rey, Beyoncé…). Au sein de cet impressionnant geste opératique, on retrouvera notamment la participation de Madonna ainsi que de 070 Shake sur plusieurs titres."

It says it's co-produced by Mike Dean and i think they say it's like an opera.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic