Madonna to be featured on Christine and the Queens new album

proxy

1 hour ago, shakeyerdix said:

I hate Chris 

She's so pretentious.

She doesn't have a big audience in France anymore as she has definitely bored every one....

That's not true. Just because you hate him (to quote you) doesn't mean he doesn't have a big audience anymore. Christine is the kind of artist that doesn't follow any trend, you cannot put him in a box and most of his work is not accessible for everyone. People either love him or hate him. To me he's one of the rare real creative french maintsream artist for several years and it's no surprise M works with him.

5 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

To me he's one of the rare real creative french maintsream artist for several years and it's no surprise M works with him.

Just like Madonna to collab like this... she seeks out creativity rather than the flavor of the moment.  Even in the beginning, her duet with Prince was skipped as a single.  It was about working with a genius and not scoring a hit or award.  Tecently, she has been working with people who inspire her.  The remix projects have actually been thoughtful and yet fun. Rather have "inspired" anyday than a writer's workshop collaboration.  I even love the fact that Bey's collaboration was a new take on Madonna's Vogue rap rather than a uninspired song about WAP or an Elton collaboration. Madonna has always been drawn to people creatively awake.  I am truly excited about this possibility.  Hope that it is true.  

9 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

That's not true. Just because you hate him (to quote you) doesn't mean he doesn't have a big audience anymore. Christine is the kind of artist that doesn't follow any trend, you cannot put him in a box and most of his work is not accessible for everyone. People either love him or hate him. To me he's one of the rare real creative french maintsream artist for several years and it's no surprise M works with him.

Are you in France ? Because she/he doesn't have the audience she/he had 5 years ago... The recent album out few weeks ago has absolutely no success at all. And so was the previous one she was describing as something huge in so pretentious ways that most of the people let her go away. She's just kind of forgotten now. Almost has been.

She's not Christine and the Queens anymore. She was Chris and now she's "Redcar" so you don't seem to be on the page. And her music is just not interesting at the end. If you want to talk about "real creative french mainstream artist" I can mention Brigitte Fontaine, Johan Papaconstantino or Flavien Berger that are so much more impressive and creative then Chris. Once again, I repeat, in France where Chris had the most important interest, nobody cares about her for long as it's just not interesting aside the first album that was impacting a lot (but I never liked it.... sings to "jerky" and singing "J'fais tout mon make up au mercurochrome" I just can't... This is just so stupid...).

But that's fine, these are just featuring and I just red an article about the fact that this album would be a so called opera so there are chances Madonna don't sing on it and it's just her recording voice speaking/preaching so will not be impacting anything probably. So that's better for me !

19 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

Are you in France ? Because she/he doesn't have the audience she/he had 5 years ago... The recent album out few weeks ago has absolutely no success at all. And so was the previous one she was describing as something huge in so pretentious ways that most of the people let her go away. She's just kind of forgotten now. Almost has been.

She's not Christine and the Queens anymore. She was Chris and now she's "Redcar" so you don't seem to be on the page. And her music is just not interesting at the end. If you want to talk about "real creative french mainstream artist" I can mention Brigitte Fontaine, Johan Papaconstantino or Flavien Berger that are so much more impressive and creative then Chris. Once again, I repeat, in France where Chris had the most important interest, nobody cares about her for long as it's just not interesting aside the first album that was impacting a lot (but I never liked it.... sings to "jerky" and singing "J'fais tout mon make up au mercurochrome" I just can't... This is just so stupid...).

But that's fine, these are just featuring and I just red an article about the fact that this album would be a so called opera so there are chances Madonna don't sing on it and it's just her recording voice speaking/preaching so will not be impacting anything probably. So that's better for me !

Yes i live in France and if you had read what i wrote you'd had seen i am totally "on the page" despite what you say cause i had called him Christine/Redcar. Some people can appreciate an artist you say you hate. To each their taste. Peace.

1 minute ago, EgoRod said:

That you don't care does'nt take away that he came as trans man. Be respectful to others even if you hate their artistic careers.

Do I have the right to say that I have always had a problem with music of Chris since first album that was so overwhelmed according to me ? And justice came with second and third album whose attention on Chris totally fell down which is a total proof that beside this, there was nothing that interesting at the end of the way. 

Transgender question is not a criteria of appreciation for me. Every one is welcomed.

13 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

Do I have the right to say that I have always had a problem with music of Chris since first album that was so overwhelmed according to me ? And justice came with second and third album whose attention on Chris totally fell down which is a total proof that beside this, there was nothing that interesting at the end of the way. 

Transgender question is not a criteria of appreciation for me. Every one is welcomed.

I did'nt say you have a right to anything. You know what I said. Having an opinion of someones artistic career does'nt means you don't respect them.

I lost you in translation in the last sentence. I think a literal meaning of it make it sounds like you are saying the opposite.

20 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

I lost you in translation in the last sentence. I think a literal meaning of it make it sounds like you are saying the opposite.

My english is... From school... so bit far away...

I meant that transgender has no influence on the fact that i can appreciate music or not. It's another subject. 

9 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

My english is... From school... so bit far away...

I meant that transgender has no influence on the fact that i can appreciate music or not. It's another subject. 

Gotcha, that's what I mean that I think it sounded different from what you meant. We agree. You can have your opinion and taste.

Being respectful to others is above that.

1 hour ago, shakeyerdix said:

I live in France too. Your comments are just wishful thinking. Christine and the Queens is in no way considered a has-been in France, he is very much considered in France, not always understood but he is a national treasure and people are quite aware of his international impact (as far as a French pop artist can be). Sales are not relevant, the artists you refer to, like Brigitte Fontaine, do not sell well either, far below even.

You project on him a lot of negativity and you clearly don't like him but do not try to spread fake news about him, when that's just your opinion, not reality.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic