Madonna to be featured on Christine and the Queens new album

proxy

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

Streets are saying these are all samples?? :Madonna041:

People are saying that because of the titles have ' Angel' & 'Light" in it and connected it to Madonna's : Angel + Ray of light.

But there's a whole thematic connecting  the whole album. I think Madonna will take one role within the storyline and her appearance will represent that.

070 Shake appears twice too.

Chris describes the upcoming project as “the second part of an operatic gesture,” inspired by Tony Kushner’s epic play Angels in America. “Redcar felt colorful and absurd, like Prior sent to his insane dream-space,” he said. “The follow-up Paranoïa, Angels, True Love is a key toward heart-opening transformation, a prayer toward the self — the one that breathes through all the loves it is made of.”

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

People are saying that because of the titles have ' Angel' & 'Light" in it and connected it to Madonna's : Angel + Ray of light.

But there's a whole thematic connecting  the whole album. I think Madonna will take one role within the storyline and her appearance will represent that.

070 Shake appears twice too.

Fuck yea I hope so

11 hours ago, Bohh said:

Sales are not relevant, the artists you refer to, like Brigitte Fontaine, do not sell well either, far below even.

I quoted 3 frenchies that don't sell at all but whose work is so much more creative and impressive than Chris does... Sales are another subject. And once again, Chris was overwhelmed and now much more leftover due to uninteresting second and third album.

(and the national treasure we had in France is dead 3 years ago, he was not Chris but Christophe, the singer... what a fucking creative one he was with his 3 lasts albums of an old man that does much better than youngs... and Chris sang him on first album but it was just so so so bad compare to orignal... même pas à la cheville...)

But whatever... this is nothing but my single point of view... 

Most awful for me is that Madonna keeps on doing featuring. We were away from that during almost 30 years but since 2008, featuring are endless and MOST OF THEM were not that good and impacting at all... Every one features every one but at the end it brings nothing that good... 

Just her. No need to get some one else's interest.

I am not lying when I say that My happiness reached immeasurable levels when I saw the title of the post and thought that it was a collaboration with the Goddess Christina Aguilera. I thought that my long-standing wish had finally come true, but when I found out that it was another Christina, my overflowing happiness plummeted in a matter of seconds. However, I decided to give this artist a chance and I listened to some of her songs on Youtube and I didn't dislike her style. I only hope that Madonna has a wide participation in the songs where she will lend her wonderful voice and not like Justin Timberlake in Hard Candy who, despite appearing in several songs, his participation went almost unnoticed

To be honest I doubt that this collaboration will be as successful as the beautiful song she did with Tokischa that already has 5 million views on Youtube in just 5 months and this is because Christine is not that popular globally but definitely the song it will be like a breath of fresh air after so many contrived and synthetic remixes. I do not have any doubt about that.

Chris does great quality music! His sound is quite fresh and artistic, rather than redundant. I am quite excited to hear the collabs! Hopefully, M sings but not in a 'Champagne Rose' way. 

Also, please pay a little bit of attention to not misgender Chris despite otherwise having been voiced many times. We already see and live in quite troubling times for trans folks especially in the US. 

Edited by mazzona (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Shoful said:

Streets are saying these are all samples?? :Madonna041:

Rumour has it that Chris involved in producing Madonna's next album, and these are the outtakes from those session.

It kinda sounds plausible when considered that Madonna is not the type of artist that would go in studio just for other people's songs. 

Edited by mazzona (see edit history)

39 minutes ago, mazzona said:

Rumour has it that Chris involved in producing Madonna's next album, and these are the outtakes from those session.

It kinda sounds plausible when considered that Madonna is not the type of artist that would go in studio just for other people's songs. 

Omg yessssss please

3 hours ago, mazzona said:

Wowww please tell us where have you heard/read it ???!!! So exciting !!!

• Enrico unfeatured this topic