Ryan Murphy lied to Madonna

PlasticLimbo

He was a spin doctor on The Next Best Thing, they don't mention it in the article but that's when they worked together...i understand why he won't say he rewrote that and is resonsible for the final script ^^

I remember her saying she strangled him at a met gala in a Fallon itw while promoting MDNA on Facebook live, i don't know it was a joke or not.

SCREAMING! But according to astrology, she's right. Fire signs (Leo, Aries, Sagittarius) are absolutely not a match romantically and work-wise with water signs (Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces).

Fire signs are a good match with other fire signs OR air signs. Interestingly, it seems her collaborators follow that philosophy with only few exceptions:

• Mark Kamins (Aries - Fire)
  • Reggie Lucas (Pisces - Water) - Left Madonna with an unfinished debut album
  • John Jellybean Benitez (Scorpio - Water) - Was romantically involved with Madonna but it seems they have/had unfinished business
  • Nile Rodgers (Virgo - Earth)
  • Stephen Bray (Capricorn - Earth)
  • Patrick Leonard (Pisces - Water) - She contacted him when she needed creative and imaginative lyrical input
  • Lenny Kravitz  (Gemini - Air)
  • Shep Pettibone (Cancer - Water) - This relationship ended quite terribly
  • Andre Betts (Taurus - Earth)

I think around this time (1994) she first publicly started talking about astrology. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

• Dave Hall (Unknown)
  • Dallas Austin (Capricorn - Earth)
  • Babyface (Aries - Fire)
  • Nellee Hooper (Pisces - Water) - Same as Pat Leonard
  • Marius de Vries (Gemini - Air)
  • Rick Nowels (Pisces - Water) - Same as Pat Leonard
  • William Orbit (Sagittarius - Fire)
  • Mirwais (Libra - Air)
  • Stuart Price (Virgo - Earth)
  • Justin Timberlake (Aquarius - Air)
  • Timberland (Pisces - Water) - I think he mostly came alongside Justin and was merely a side character
  • Pharrell Williams (Aries - Fire)
  • Martin Solveig (Virgo - Earth)
  • Avicii (Virgo - Earth)
  • Kanye West (Gemini - Air)
  • Jason Evigan (Gemini - Air)
  • BloodPop (Leo - Fire)
  • Diplo (Scorpio - Water) - This is truly an interesting situation. I have a feeling that she was desperate after Avicii fell ill and couldn't properly finish the album with her and Guy O. twisted her arm into working with Diplo. They had a bit of a rough start but ended up working well together. She really seems to like this guy. Maybe she found out that his Moon is in Pisces lol.
  • Mike Dean (Pisces - Water)
  • Jeff Bhasker (Pisces - Water)
  • Billboard (Virgo - Earth)

What's really interesting is the fact, that she has seemingly tried to avoid working with Scorpios or water signs in general. That's funny, cause they are considered to be secretive, tough-minded and emotional. 

It seems that those are qualities, Madonna can't handle well and what's even more interesting is, that the three water signs she has worked with prior to her "no-Scorpio/water signs" policy, had a falling out with her. I think Diplo really is the person that made her change her view. She also seems to like Virgos a lot. That is also quite unsurprising. Virgos are considered to be orderly, reliable and enjoy doing work for others! From what I remember, Madonna is a Virgo rising and moon (that's where her work ethic and motherly qualities come from). The only water signs she has considered working with are Pisces and that is also no surprise, cause Pisces' are known to be intuitive and imaginative. They are also a good match with Virgos!

https://nypost.com/2023/03/09/goldie-hawn-reveals-harvey-weinstein-madonna-betrayal-dont-f-k-with-me/

Look at how this URL is presented. Goldie Hawn reveals Harvey Weinstein & Madonna Betrayal.

The the "article" mentions Madonna as such:

'Hawn told Variety on Wednesday that she and Madonna were set to star in a screen adaptation of “Chicago” produced by Weinstein before he suddenly rejigged the project.

“Harvey basically undermined me and Madonna,” the star stated, saying she had been cast as Velma Kelly, while the “Like a Virgin” singer was attached to play Roxie Hart.'

Then they put up a picture of Madonna and Weinstein at that "Arthur & The Invisibles" premiere for some reason.

Maybe I'm thick but that quote implies Weinstein also fucked over Madonna for the part but the headline/author make it seem like M & Weinstein worked against Goldie...

I think its silly how the press fucks with her to get attention and she fucks with the press to get attention. 

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

SCREAMING! But according to astrology, she's right. Fire signs (Leo, Aries, Sagittarius) are absolutely not a match romantically and work-wise with water signs (Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces).

Fire signs are a good match with other fire signs OR air signs. Interestingly, it seems her collaborators follow that philosophy with only few exceptions:

• John Jellybean Benitez (Scorpio - Water) - Was romantically involved with Madonna but it seems they have/had unfinished business
  • Patrick Leonard (Pisces - Water) - She contacted him when she needed creative and imaginative lyrical input

I think around this time (1994) she first publicly started talking about astrology. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

• Dave Hall (Unknown)
  • Mirwais (Libra - Air)
  • Timberland (Pisces - Water) - I think he mostly came alongside Justin and was merely a side character
  • Avicii (Virgo - Earth)
  • BloodPop (Leo - Fire)
  • Diplo (Scorpio - Water) - This is truly an interesting situation. I have a feeling that she was desperate after Avicii fell ill and couldn't properly finish the album with her and Guy O. twisted her arm into working with Diplo. They had a bit of a rough start but ended up working well together. She really seems to like this guy. Maybe she found out that his Moon is in Pisces lol.

What's really interesting is the fact, that she has seemingly tried to avoid working with Scorpios or water signs in general. That's funny, cause they are considered to be secretive, tough-minded and emotional. 

It seems that those are qualities, Madonna can't handle well and what's even more interesting is, that the three water signs she has worked with prior to her "no-Scorpio/water signs" policy, had a falling out with her. I think Diplo really is the person that made her change her view. She also seems to like Virgos a lot. That is also quite unsurprising. Virgos are considered to be orderly, reliable and enjoy doing work for others! From what I remember, Madonna is a Virgo rising and moon (that's where her work ethic and motherly qualities come from). The only water signs she has considered working with are Pisces and that is also no surprise, cause Pisces' are known to be intuitive and imaginative. They are also a good match with Virgos!

Nah, Mirwais was born 23 October so he's a scorpio and she worked with him A LOT.

Also Mirwais is scorpio born October 23rd 1960

Which makes me think she might have been scared Lourdes would be born scorpio since october 14th is only 9 days away from bein scorpio.

Her mother was Cancer July 11, 1933

Her father is Gemini June 6, 1931

Her Stepmother is Pisces February 3, 1943

Anthony was Taurus May 3, 1956

Martin is Gemini June 15, 1957

Paula is Leo August 22, 1959

Chris is Sagittarius November 22, 1960

Melanie is Cancer July 5, 1962

Jennifer unknown born in 1967

Mario unknown born in 1968 or 1969

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

Sometimes it's really mind-boggling how smart she is and how much absolute shit she believes at the same time

Let people believe in something if it helps them go through life. She's not using her belief to harm others.

That said, there is a lot of truth in astrology. Lots of character archetypes, psychology and it’s a nice self-reflective tool like Tarot is gor example. The thing that is difficult with astrology is the randomisation. Other than that, many of the personalities and character types can be found in the a little more accurate 16personalities test by Myer & Briggs.

3 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Sometimes it's really mind-boggling how smart she is and how much absolute shit she believes at the same time

My thoughts too. Anyway, I'm a Scorpio and I've always been surrounded by Leos. My partner is a Leo (together 18 years), my sister, my dad, quite a few of my friends and collaborators as well. It's not exactly science... :)

5 hours ago, MPowered said:

• Dave Hall (Unknown)
  • Mirwais (Libra - Air)
  • Avicii (Virgo - Earth)
  • BloodPop (Leo - Fire)

This is a reason why I made this thread! Thank you for all this research, you're incredible! I guess fans, like you and me, do appreciate this kind of info! With that said, I'd like to  think that it was a failed relationship or close friend that stabbed her in the back 😂

4 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Also Mirwais is scorpio born October 23rd 1960

Which makes me think she might have been scared Lourdes would be born scorpio since october 14th is only 9 days away from bein scorpio.

Her mother was Cancer July 11, 1933

Her father is Gemini June 6, 1931

Her Stepmother is Pisces February 3, 1943

Anthony was Taurus May 3, 1956

Martin is Gemini June 15, 1957

Paula is Leo August 22, 1959

Chris is Sagittarius November 22, 1960

Melanie is Cancer July 5, 1962

Jennifer unknown born in 1967

Mario unknown born in 1968 or 1969

So, Joan is Aquarius (not Pisces) and Timberlake too. I thought there would be more of the inventive and visionary ones in her company throughout the years😂

I so appreciate your list up above, @MPowered.

M's dislike of Scorpios never ceases to intrigue me.

Does anyone remember M addressing Demi Moore during a Twitter exchange as 'Hi, Scorpio...'?

Also, didn't Chris Ciccone refer to himself as a Scorpio (he's on the cusp)? It'd certainly make sense...

Let's not forget that Pharrell, an Aries, made her cry during the HC recording sessions.

Aries have long been some of M's biggest detractors; Elton, Camille Paglia, Mariah, Gaga...

Also, M confirmed recently that she doesn't actually know her rising, but once suspected it was Aquarius.

I remember her saying during the promo tour for Ray Of Light that there were 13 tracks on the album not only because 13 is a lucky number but because there is a missing sign in the zodiac named Ophiuchus (supposed to be the perfect sign). Shame there is not a 14th one missing, Has To Be would have been on every standard edition of the album.

Anyway, her interest in astrology is directly linked to Kaballah, it's a big part of the whole thing wether it's real Kaballah or the hollywood watered down version Church of Kaballah by the Bergs. There's another HUGE Madonna story there as well, her whole fling with Kaballah, how it started (with Sandra Bernhard and Roseanne) and how it ended (she got screwed of millions of dollars)

31 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I remember her saying during the promo tour for Ray Of Light that there were 13 tracks on the album not only because 13 is a lucky number but because there is a missing sign in the zodiac named Ophiuchus.

she talks about the zodiac and the number 13 here, but it seems like the explanation is different from the one you mention, maybe even contradictory?

Astrology is far more complex than a sun sign. Dismissing it as pseudoscience and fantasy is to misunderstand it entirely. What arrogance is required to think yourself bigger than those seeking meaning in the perfection of the Universe? If you understand the influence the Moon has on the Earth, you cannot ignore the possibility that other astral bodies within our solar system and beyond have mysterious, unquantified or undiscovered influence and consequences on human beings. Vibration. Frequency. Geometry. Learn more rather than putting others down for speaking a language you haven’t learned. 

8 hours ago, Alibaba said:

Astrology is far more complex than a sun sign. Dismissing it as pseudoscience and fantasy is to misunderstand it entirely. What arrogance is required to think yourself bigger than those seeking meaning in the perfection of the Universe? If you understand the influence the Moon has on the Earth, you cannot ignore the possibility that other astral bodies within our solar system and beyond have mysterious, unquantified or undiscovered influence and consequences on human beings. Vibration. Frequency. Geometry. Learn more rather than putting others down for speaking a language you haven’t learned. 

maybe Leos are just demanding assholes :eyes:

13 hours ago, Alibaba said:

So in a nutshell blaming people for their incontrolable signs?