MADONNA WRITING WITH MAX MARTIN

Shoful

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

But I just remembered last year… they said she’s already finalizing her new album. I’m confused. Won’t make sense to do new album & go on a GH tour? 🤔

I have suspected for a long time that Madonna was recording an album.  Could be wrong but she has been spotted in studios here and there over a duration of time and I do not think that it was all for Frozen remixes.Maybe, she is further along than we think.  Fits her usual time frame too.  

I don't see it being a GH release. It makes no sense at all with the tour being named Celebration, that album still making numbers on streaming, and FEL being marketed as a collection of her 50 number ones + being released less than a year ago.

If she's doing new music, it's probably that she's releasing just a single or maaaybe an EP (if we're lucky). No GH or new album for now.

She's doing a few things now that I wanted for about 20 years. Working with Max. And it seems like "Vogue" is finally going to be performed "new way" for the tour. I hope this trend continues and goes very well for her. And while I know its normal for fans to want to see their fave back at #1, some of my favorite M songs ever were chart bombs (here in the US). I wonder if their is a proper album coming or if she is releasing in new ways now. Interesting, exciting news to wake up to.

We have to be extreamly lucky for it to be a new album... but it's not impossible. Some people visualizes a very rare situation to release a new album and do a hits tour, and truly isn't the most common scenario, but also it's not rare

Examples:

Kylie released Body Language and she toured a Greatest Hits album shortly after

Taylor released Midnights and is doing The Eras Tour

Janet is going to release an album but doing a hits tour.

Cher released Living Proof just before a Greatest Hits Tour

Britney released Britney Jean and Glory just before or during Greatest Hits residency and Tour

JLO released AKA and the next shows she did live (not very shortly after but still) was the All I Have residency consistent of hits.

Pet Shop Boys released their Hotspot studio album and they went on a hits tour.

etc etc etc

It's not a greatest hits tour. It's a celebration of four decades. If she records something new it falls in those four decades and she can perform them on this tour. 

Madonna: Four Decades. The Celebration tour. Says nothing about greatest hits.

Don't be disappointed if her set list is not all hits. For example if she does a NY section she could easily play I Love New York and that wasn't a hit.

3 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

I have suspected for a long time that Madonna was recording an album.  Could be wrong but she has been spotted in studios here and there over a duration of time and I do not think that it was all for Frozen remixes.Maybe, she is further along than we think.  Fits her usual time frame too.  

Yes maybe she did most of the album secretly! 👀

1 hour ago, Lucky90210 said:

It's not a greatest hits tour. It's a celebration of four decades. If she records something new it falls in those four decades and she can perform them on this tour. 

Don't be disappointed if her set list is not all hits. For example if she does a NY section she could easily play I Love New York and that wasn't a hit.

Iirc in the TOD video, Amy asks her to play “all the hits” and M said yes.

I see necessary an album release soon, Madame X was a interesting effort, love the songs, but they are out of mainstream, where she are being for decades. She is on Celebration Tour, i know it, she has spent the last years in remixes of some hits, but the Madonna´s new album releases always are a BOOM! and i think it´s time for that! it´s time to make dance and sing the general public! it´s time for being Madonna, and not a eternal remember and revision hits! Love that! Yesssm, but the new music hungry it´s bigger now for lot of us! 

I really hope, the Celebration Tour impulse the controversial and bad reviews that she is getting sadly for the last times, and other  renaissance of the Absolutely and Unique Queen Madonna kills the haters, and make the delicious for fans with and awesome new album release..... i´ts time for the first time to make a really surprise release, fingers 🤞 

(Sorry for my poor english grammar)

2 hours ago, Lucky90210 said:

It actually does:

Amy Schumer: "I dare you to do a world tour and play your greatest motherfucking hits.”

madonna.com 'Amy Schumer daring the global superstar to go on tour and perform her four decades of mega hits'

Livenation: 'The Celebration Tour will feature four decades of greatest hits'

57 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

Iirc in the TOD video, Amy asks her to play “all the hits” and M said yes.

Yeah but it's not in the title and that's what matters. I think it's a celebration of her career not just her hits. It's all promo. Let's face it she's going to play non hits to fit a theme and a few new songs. It's Madonna she never plays by the rules.

11 minutes ago, Curator said:

It actually does:

Amy Schumer: "I dare you to do a world tour and play your greatest motherfucking hits.”

madonna.com 'Amy Schumer daring the global superstar to go on tour and perform her four decades of mega hits'

Livenation: 'The Celebration Tour will feature four decades of greatest hits'

Yeah but it's not in the title and that's what matters. I think it's a celebration of her career not just her hits. It's all promo. Let's face it she's going to play non hits to fit a theme and a few new songs. It's Madonna she never plays by the rules.