MADONNA WRITING WITH MAX MARTIN

Shoful

As for a three hour show in favor of a two hour one, I'd be all for it. I actually don't agree that it would be harder on her, it all depends on the type of show, longer runtime could also allow for longer renditions of songs, with instrumental breaks, choreo without singing, more interaction with the public. These are normally the kind of things where an artist can breathe. A show like MDNA, where from the start signal everything is on cue and there is no room for error would probably be too demanding, I think, apart from her injuries, Madame X was way less gruelling even though it had a much longer runntime

11 hours ago, adirondak said:

It would be smarter to do a two hour show wihtout any medleys that includes a bunch of hits and maybe 2-3 new songs, and then she'd be able to do another tour down the line with the other hits missing from this one.  She could do the biggest hits on both (La Isla, LAP, Vogue, MG). 

That would be cool, and it's sort of what she did with Sticky & Sweet. The 2009 leg included a lot of different legacy songs than the 2008 leg, and she visited some of the same cities. I noticed she's playing some of the same cities twice on this tour too (LA in September and then again in January for example). 

Ive said it before but I think we'll probably get a two disc affair with the absolute casuals essentials which won't fit on one disc (Celebration one disc was duff) and 8-10 new tracks. That sounds like the kind of greatest hits Madonna would like to do. Mix the old with the new. Maybe blend the new tracks in amongst the trackless or top and tail each disc with two new tracks. So far we've heard she'd worked with Max Martin, Honey Dijon, Sickick, Pat Leonard. Which is kind of a smorgasbord which would work as MVLC

1. Max Martin Track 1
  2. Max Martin Track 2
  3. Holiday
  4. Borderline
  5. Like A Virgin
  6. Material Girl
  7. Crazy For You
  8. Into The Groove
  9. Live To Tell
  10. Papa Don't Preach
  11. Open Your Heart
  12. La Isla Bonita
  13. Like A Prayer
  14. Express Yourself
  15. Vogue
  16. Justify My Love
  17. Erotica
  18. NEW Pat Leonard Track 1
  19. NEW Pat Leonard Track 2

1. NEW Sickick Track 1
  2. NEW Sickick Track 2
  3. Secret
  4. Take A Bow
  5. Argentina
  6. Frozen
  7. Ray Of Light
  8. Music
  9. Don't Tell Me
  10. Die Another Day
  11. Hung Up
  12. Sorry
  13. 4 Minutes
  14. GMAYL
  15. Girl Gone Wild
  16. Bitch Im Madonna
  17. Medellin
  18. NEW Honey Dijon Track 1
  19. NEWHoney Dijon Track 2

I think I kind of hate it as a concept but I do think we'll see an old and new combined affair tbh whichever format that takes. Julie from accounts found bopping but also down with the kids with the new ting.

On 3/21/2023 at 3:04 AM, tscott said:

The moment the song is released and it doesn't make a big splash, fans will start saying, "she is chasing trends", "she jumped on the band wagon too late", " she's trying to appeal to the tik tok fans/younger generation or crappy radio trends" or "it sounds too much like (insert another pop song he produced)... and the list goes on. 

It has become silly to imply that fans hate her singles if they aren't successful. 4 Minutes is a great example of a hit song that made fans discuss about its quality, creativity, originality... 

If she decides to chase trends, then so be it. 

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I hope she works with Rick Nowels again AND THIS TIME PUT THE TRACKS ON THE ALBUM !

Well, the good songs appeared on the album. The rest didn't make the cut for a reason.

He did a lot of great stuff with Lana and that retro style could suit Madonna. 

39 minutes ago, Justice said:

It has become silly to imply that fans hate her singles if they aren't successful. 4 Minutes is a great example of a hit song that made fans discuss about its quality, creativity, originality... 

If she decides to chase trends, then so be it. 

But of course, it's all subjective.  I personally have no issue with 4 Minutes.  It's a kick ass anthem.  And it's up there with her classics.  I don't expect everyone to agree, but it's one of her biggest and universal hits ever and it's also a hugely popular streaming track in her catalog. 

On 3/21/2023 at 6:52 PM, Ayham said:

Y’all I told you she’s going to release a new GH album. 😎😏 there’s no way she’s making a full new studio album.

I totally agree with you. At this point, thinking that she's going to release a new studio album? TBH that's delusional.

Edited by teammadonna (see edit history)

18 hours ago, Pretender1978 said:

As for a three hour show in favor of a two hour one, I'd be all for it. I actually don't agree that it would be harder on her, it all depends on the type of show, longer runtime could also allow for longer renditions of songs, with instrumental breaks, choreo without singing, more interaction with the public. These are normally the kind of things where an artist can breathe. A show like MDNA, where from the start signal everything is on cue and there is no room for error would probably be too demanding, I think, apart from her injuries, Madame X was way less gruelling even though it had a much longer runntime

The show will finish at 2am though

I don't think that's a greatest hits. Celebration is not that old and she has just released a remixed geatest hits last year. I believe she's working on a new album for many months with several producers/writers (Honey Dijon, Christine and the queens, Max Martin etc...). Doing a greatest hits tour doesn't prevent her from putting out a new album. She can include 2 or 3 potential singles of the new album innthe show, or do a second leg of the tour more oriented on the new album. 

New found by member @roberMDNA : another one on the list of the people who says their are working on new music with Madonna. For info this is the guy who made the mix track with Madonna's vocals from the Grammys speech and Madonna has reposted it on her instagram. He has just posted about an upcoming track with Madonna AFTER she has reposted his grammy track, so he must be talking about a new one. There are just too many info about people working on new music with her, she must be cooking a new album... so far we have :Siddekick, Honey Dijon, Max Martin and Asaf Goren. 

Picsart_23-03-26_00-15-55-361.thumb.jpg.ca7d875dd5cdb7fd2b51d205311aed88.jpg

20 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

New found by member @roberMDNA : another one on the list of the people who says their are working on new music with Madonna. For info this is the guy who made the mix track with Madonna's vocals from the Grammys speech and Madonna has reposted it on her instagram. He has just posted about an upcoming track with Madonna AFTER she has reposted his grammy track, so he must be talking about a new one. There are just too many info about people working on new music with her, she must be cooking a new album... so far we have :Siddekick, Honey Dijon, Max Martin and Asaf Goren. 

Picsart_23-03-26_00-15-55-361.thumb.jpg.ca7d875dd5cdb7fd2b51d205311aed88.jpg

Unless he's referring to the Grammy mash up.  Let's remember some people overhype and tend to mislead for attention.  And the real question is what has he really done when it comes to producing music?  Doing a google search, he's more known for modeling and his So You can Dance stint.

I don't believe she's done enough material for a new album.  I believe Honey Dijon was just in the studio for FEL!

34 minutes ago, tscott said:

Unless he's referring to the Grammy mash up.  Let's remember some people overhype and tend to mislead for attention.  And the real question is what has he really done when it comes to producing music?  Doing a google search, he's more known for modeling and his So You can Dance stint.

I don't believe she's done enough material for a new album.  I believe Honey Dijon was just in the studio for FEL!

15 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Wasn't this confirmed in an interview or something? That she was just there as a consultant while listening to the remixes for FEL?

Someone can confirm but i believe on Honey Dijon's website or something along those lines it's clearly stated Honey is working on new music with Madonna.

25 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Someone can confirm but i believe on Honey Dijon's website or something along those lines it's clearly stated Honey is working on new music with Madonna.

I think that was narrative but it was never "confirmed".  All evidence  points to Honey Dijon being a contributor to FEL