MADONNA WRITING WITH MAX MARTIN

Shoful

6 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

MADONNA WRITTING WITH WARREN BEATTY.                                                                                                                                       MAX MARTIN PRODUCING "I'M BREATHLESS"

lisa kudrow wow GIF

Shelley Duvall?

I’m Breathless: The last word…

- It has Madonna’s name on the literal cover

- It was recorded in a literal studio

- It has 12 killer Madonna tracks performed literally by Madonna

- It is a literal studio album from Madonna  

Ray of Light was inspired by Kabbalah - but that don’t mean it’s a Kabbalah, non-Queen album. 

Y’all just know that if IB was produced in 2023 then M would have snuck herself into all 12 writing credits by adding a comma into the second verse 😉

Over It Tea GIF by Hoshi Joell

You know what, there's an obvious reason why both sides can't agree for more than 30 years, it's because both are right ! "I'm breathless" is a soundtrack and a studio album at the same time ! It's a mix of both ! The answer is written on the artwork ! "Music FROM AND INSPIRED by the film Dick Tracy" ! Case solved !

IMG_20230401_175728.jpg.bc0eb21f0c2e23b7b478fa4cb2a3ffbf.jpg

51 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I was wondering if the Max Martin track could be for a movie so i looked at all the movies scheduled for summer and i saw that Barbie is a Warner movie so maybe....could be...

I'm betting that soundtrack is already wrapped up.  Also, Dua Lipa has a part in the movie, and she's also on the Warner label.  I'm sure they have asked her to pen and sing a track or two for the soundtrack.  Not that it's impossible for Madonna to be part of it still. I'm just betting this will be a musical vehicle for Dua Lipa.  And despite what people may predict about this film, it's a very anticipated film.  I have no interest in seeing this, but it may be one of those outrageously ridiculous films which may end up being a huge blockbuster.

On 4/4/2023 at 6:56 PM, tscott said:

I'm betting that soundtrack is already wrapped up.  Also, Dua Lipa has a part in the movie, and she's also on the Warner label.  I'm sure they have asked her to pen and sing a track or two for the soundtrack.  Not that it's impossible for Madonna to be part of it still. I'm just betting this will be a musical vehicle for Dua Lipa.  And despite what people may predict about this film, it's a very anticipated film.  I have no interest in seeing this, but it may be one of those outrageously ridiculous films which may end up being a huge blockbuster.

I’m hoping for a full soundtrack full of bops by different artists like the Birds Of Prey soundtrack!  This would be such a perfect vehicle for a new Madonna song if we didn’t get a full album.  And the movie was written by Oscan winners Greta Gerwig and Noah Baumbach with amazing buzz about the script.  Considering how spectacular Lady Bird and Frances Ha were (and are BELOVED by cinephiles) it’s sure to be poignant but campy fun.

On 4/5/2023 at 8:56 AM, tscott said:

I think that movie will definitely be a blockbuster. My understanding is its a subversive take on Barbie with social commentary about unrealistic beauty standards in society. It's sure to be funny, I really want to see it.

7 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

And yes if Dua Lipa is on the soundtrack there's not much point Madonna getting involved as she will just be overshadowed. I say stick to her own thing. For eg, a Celebration reboot with some new tracks would be perfect to coincide with the tour.

Gonna have to agree here.  Unless there is some heavy push from all corners to make a Madonna song stand out on the soundtrack, there is no point.  I prefer if she is going to be part of a soundtrack, that she is the main artist on it.  Make her song a key moment in the film, so everyone hears it and recognizes it's Madonna. 

I doubt she will be included on any blockbuster's soundtrack anytime soon, but it's nice to dream.  :)

On 4/6/2023 at 8:13 AM, Blue Jean said:

And yes if Dua Lipa is on the soundtrack there's not much point Madonna getting involved as she will just be overshadowed. I say stick to her own thing. For eg, a Celebration reboot with some new tracks would be perfect to coincide with the tour.

Dua Lipa is a snooze.

Her people rip off other artists’ Melodie’s left and right.

Physical is the same melody as Patti Labelles New Attitude.

Shes not as boring as Lana del Snooze, though.

17 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Dua Lipa is a snooze.

Her people rip off other artists’ Melodie’s left and right.

Physical is the same melody as Patti Labelles New Attitude.

Shes not as boring as Lana del Snooze, though.

She’s okay. I don’t rate her as a singer/performer. The music was nothing original but it was still pretty great for what it was. I can understand how the new generation of gays were into it.