MADONNA WRITING WITH MAX MARTIN

Shoful

9 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

It’s ATRL.

It’s like throwing Total Request Live back on MTV and asking us to believe N Sync and BSB’s are still the biggest boy bands on Earth.

That ATRL still exists is scary. It's like Perez Hilton. Until someone talks about something they saw there, you believe it was long gone. Who goes on this shit ? Not teenagers or people in their 20's....(i'm already embarrassed to be on a forum dedicated to the artist i love, i can'tfathom people in their 30's, 40's and 50's going on ATRL to "Yaaas queen !" all over the place...)

1 minute ago, Roland Barthes said:

That ATRL still exists is scary. It's like Perez Hilton. Until someone talks about something they saw there, you believe it was long gone. Who goes on this shit ? Not teenagers or people in their 20's....(i'm already embarrassed to be on a forum dedicated to the artist i love, i can'tfathom people in their 30's, 40's and 50's going on ATRL to "Yaaas queen !" all over the place...)

if you think that's bad you should see stan twitter for any artists fandom, it's filled with cheeky 16 year olds calling people 25+ old.

54 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

if you think that's bad you should see stan twitter for any artists fandom, it's filled with cheeky 16 year olds calling people 25+ old.

I left Twitter as soon as Musk took over. It's like being inside a mental disease shared by millions of people. But those 16 Y/O calling millenials old is just payback because they did the same now they are tasting their medicine.

12 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I left Twitter as soon as Musk took over. It's like being inside a mental disease shared by millions of people. But those 16 Y/O calling millenials old is just payback because they did the same now they are tasting their medicine.

I used to call the lil shits out on it but it takes yup too much time and energy so I don't bother, just block and move on

Stan twitter and the whole culture of fandom is so toxic, I wonder what the artists would think if they saw half the shit their stans tweet

7 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I used to call the lil shits out on it but it takes yup too much time and energy so I don't bother, just block and move on

Stan twitter and the whole culture of fandom is so toxic, I wonder what the artists would think if they saw half the shit their stans tweet

I made my mind up about Gaga once she made her own social media platform (remember monsters ?) and she encouraged her fans to go after other popstars and theirs fans online, she was so toxic she removed her posts once the deed was done so there was no trace left and she could play the victim and do the whole anti bullying bullshit like a real narcisstic pervert. Her fans don't want to remember that but i can't forget and forgive that she built her fame on lies and bullying. Taylor Swift did the same, she called out someone on her social media, knowing he crazy fans would harrass that person.

18 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I made my mind up about Gaga once she made her own social media platform (remember monsters ?) and she encouraged her fans to go after other popstars and theirs fans online, she was so toxic she removed her posts once the deed was done so there was no trace left and she could play the victim and do the whole anti bullying bullshit like a real narcisstic pervert. Her fans don't want to remember that but i can't forget and forgive that she built her fame on lies and bullying. Taylor Swift did the same, she called out someone on her social media, knowing he crazy fans would harrass that person.

Let’s be honest here, I’m sure a lot of people on Popjustice would agree too, that Madonna has some pretty toxic fans too. 

5 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

Let’s be honest here, I’m sure a lot of people on Popjustice would agree too, that Madonna has some pretty toxic fans too. 

Well Popjustice is another looney bin. And i agree about some Madonna fans, that Pawsdown guy was totally insane. I wonder if he still does his shit or if he matured and he's ashamed when he thinks about how far he went. 

What saddens me the most about ATRL, PopJustice, LittleMonsters, Pawsdown etc...is that it has nothing to do with music. It's Like football hooligans but with female popstars.

42 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

The difference being Madonna doesn’t go online and tell her fans to go after other fans.

Madonna’s people also don’t block anyone on social media who has a bad thing to say about her.

Goobers people do.

4 hours ago, xavier said:

Any news on when this song will come out 

My hope it's going to be premiered on tour (prefer it earlier though with a music video).  Maybe then it will be released.  Then again, maybe she didn't like how it turned out, so she isn't releasing it at all.

• 3 months later...
23 minutes ago, xavier said:

Saw this, would be nice.

Well, tour is starting in less than one month from now, so we will see soon :)

She will either release it on a day of the first concert in London or few days before. If not, then it was just a rumour (but cannot imagine why else she would have recordes a song with Martin) 

32 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

She will either release it on a day of the first concert in London or few days before. If not, then it was just a rumour (but cannot imagine why else she would have recordes a song with Martin) 

Well, with Madonna nobody knows... Remember that "The Blond Ambition Tour" started in April and "I'm Breathless" was released on May, so in the Japan concerts (and part of the USA ones) people never had heard "Sooner or later", "Hanky panky" and "Now I'm following you". But yeah, I think the logical thing would be to release it a few days before the tour if they want to realise the song...

2 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

Yes makes sense.

Unless it was for something else, or they made a demo and she didt like it so they canned it.