MADONNA WRITING WITH MAX MARTIN

Shoful

I think this is not a good time to reveal this mysterious song because now the spotlight must go to this beautiful tour and her reappearance on stage after a prolonged absence.

In this music market you have to act intelligently. That is why I think that the most appropriate thing, commercially speaking, is to release this song during her tour in the United States, either in the middle or during the final part, since this country will always be the main objective for an artist because the sales that can generate in this nation can easily surpass that of the rest of the world.

I just hope that this mysterious song is not a ballad but a dance song with simple production and sounds that are pleasant to the ears, especially for those addicted to headphones like me, and not those squeaky and dull sounds of some Rebel Heart songs ( Bitch I'm Madonna, Hold Tight), the lack of fidelity in the sound (Mdna) or the excess of autotune (Music). I can only trust in the good taste of this Madonna 2023 version.