Madame X tour Live 3 lp vinyl

Spanky1995

If they were to release Madame X Tour on Blu Ray, it would be the case that it comes out on HD + 4K Disc, complete with Extra material (see tracks excluded from the concert/documentary). If they have to release the simple file available on Paramount Plus that we all have by now, then the Blu Ray can also be given to their foreheads.

MamaRu-5.gif

3 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

- her most creative and original album since Music

- SIX music videos 

- gorgeous visuals inspired by Portugal

- The return of decent single covers

- #1 in the US, stellar critics reviews

- Amazing performance of Vogue at Pride Island and on tour

- 50th #1 song on the Billboard Dance Club Songs chart

- Madame X theater tour (unique atmosphere, amazing vocals and special effects)

- The amazing edit of the Madame X concert 

- Maluma looking hot as fuck

- This amazing vinyl

- She’s been creative her whole life… MX was her least creative era.

- 3 videos can be watched or remembered by her fans because general public didn’t even know about her single with Maluma ☠️ the other 3 were just waste of money. 😂😂😂

- Boring visuals.

- The return of decent single covers (only Future which is technically not a single) I’m actually still confused, the MESS in singles… we got GC video but without a single release or remixes, we have Future as a single but without a video… then IDSIF as a single with remixes but without a damn video. Soooooo confusing.

- Nothing special in MX Tour… soooo weak & boring, the fact that it’s her weakest tour to date… 

16 minutes ago, Shoful said:

*Sigh* How long will it take for people to appreciate Madame X. It’s literally one of her best albums. Just because a song isn’t dance-disco-pop doesn’t make it a bad song :bothered2:

I can’t wait for this album to finally get its flowers like 10 years from now. It’s a brilliant record, and her most experimental. 

Sir/ma'am, you can't force someone to like music especially if it's mediocre at best. I tried so hard to like the album, even listening to it hundreds of times in 2019, and I still can't get into most of it. 

It would make a wonderful EP though:

Medellín 

God Control 

Crave 

Crazy 

Faz Gostoso 

IDSIF 

1 minute ago, musicinferno said:

Sir/ma'am, you can't force someone to like music especially if it's mediocre at best. I tried so hard to like the album, even listening to it hundreds of times in 2019, and I still can't get into most of it. 

Medellín 

God Control 

Crave 

Crazy 

Faz Gostoso 

IDSIF 

Chile you really cut out the best songs… Future, Batuka, Killers, Extreme Occident, Ciao Bella :dead:

3 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Medellín 

God Control 

Crave 

Crazy 

Faz Gostoso 

IDSIF 

I’ll add Come Alive & Ciao Bella. 👍🏼

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

Medellín 

God Control 

Crave 

Crazy 

Faz Gostoso 

IDSIF 

Couldn't agree more.

I can't even name a fav song from the album and that applies to both MDNA (minus GMAYL & Masterpiece) & RH album as well.

The whole LN era is so forgettable and mediocre.

31 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

Couldn't agree more.

I can't even name a fav song from the album and that applies to both MDNA (minus GMAYL & Masterpiece) & RH album as well.

Really? They’re the ones I play the most alongside her 00’s and 90’s albums. But I respect them not being your taste. It happens. 

I just hope Frozen is fixed for this.. I didn’t see anyone comment on that glitch maybe showing on the vinyl.

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

*Sigh* How long will it take for people to appreciate Madame X. It’s literally one of her best albums. Just because a song isn’t dance-disco-pop doesn’t make it a bad song :bothered2:

Your opinion... for me it is her worst album... slightly better than her work with Otto von Werner, but still not very good... and I really wanted to love it :lol:

1 hour ago, LongIslandTea said:

Couldn't agree more.

I actually really love RH (though most demos are better than final versions) but yeah - MDNA and MX are definitely a bruise on her discography.