Madame X tour Live 3 lp vinyl

Spanky1995

I  see that many fans are excited about this, and I'm certainly one of them, and I hate to be a party poober, but didn't Madonna ask us via Rhino to not leak these things before she was ready to announce them? I think it was a week ago...

I do think it's okay to do it here, in this closed setting, but many on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are announcing the release as if they  have Madonna's permission to do so, and I don't think they do.

#RespectTheQueen

I  see that many fans are excited about this, and I'm certainly one of them, and I hate to be a party poober, but didn't Madonna ask us via Rhino to not leak these things before she was ready to announce them? I think it was a week ago...
I do think it's okay to do it here, in this closed setting, but many on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are announcing the release as if they  have Madonna's permission to do so, and I don't think they do.
#RespectTheQueen
Her photographer leaked it. If she's not happy about it then she should take it up with him

44 minutes ago, Celebration said:

#RespectTheQueen

Sorry, I have to disagree here.  Ricardo her photographer is the one who posted about it.  It was up for hours before it was removed.  You can't expect fans not to talk about it, even if it's a matter of speculation at this point. Of course, no one can 100% claim this is an authentic release coming since there is no more info other than the image that it alludes it to be.  It's absurd to think fans won't talk about it.  After all, the conversation started while it was still up on his social media.

25 minutes ago, Crazy For M said:
48 minutes ago, Celebration said:
#RespectTheQueen

Her photographer leaked it. If she's not happy about it then she should take it up with him

Exactly. And FIRE him

:Madonna057:

6 hours ago, Celebration said:

#RespectTheQueen

Ricardo still has it up on his Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ricardogomespage

It's likely as he is not experienced in the commercial side of things that he excitedly posted the artwork failing to realise he may have breached confidentiality. As he deleted his instagram posts, it's likely a member of M's team or Rhino saw the post however he may not have seen it auto-posted to his Facebook which is why it remains there.

Some fan pages are announcing it as a confirmed upcoming release when it could still be at an early stage, eg artwork approval.

I'm hopeful it's coming however also mindful that plans may change or it may be decided not to proceed as the surprise was ruined etc 

8 hours ago, Celebration said:

#RespectTheQueen

Madonna herself ? 

4 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Some fan pages are announcing it as a confirmed upcoming release when it could still be at an early stage, eg artwork approval.

I thought so too initially but when you look at the pic closely, it's actually shrink-wrapped. Looks like the final product to me. 

I don't know why they should make such a fuss about the leaked info. First of all, it was Ricardo who leaked the pics and not the fans. Furthermore, we are talking about already released live recordings and not some brand new songs.

Anyway, I would be happy to buy this vinyl cause the artwork looks gorgeous and the live album is amazing. I wish the Rebel Heart Tour vinyl would have also included the whole concert and that the other live albums would be released on vinyl.

30 minutes ago, Andymad said:

While I get the hype, why didn’t she continue the Madame X Tour live train when it was released way back when,  and release the 3-LP then…

Maybe the success of the Rebel Heart Tour vinyl from Interscope made them see the potential of it?