Madame X tour Live 3 lp vinyl

Spanky1995

11 hours ago, Celebration said:

With this in mind, I'm surprised that Ricardo of all people slipped up.

This was about the digital releases and all the big fan accounts on social media stopped posting the info as it leaked on various forums which has stopped it be shared everywhere.

It's unlikely Ricardo saw this or even has any relationship with Rhino. He posted the artwork because he created it so was obviously excited and wasn't considering if it had been announced or not. It's likely he was asked to take it down 

12 hours ago, kesiak said:

I thought so too initially but when you look at the pic closely, it's actually shrink-wrapped. Looks like the final product to me. 

I noticed the same.  I'm guessing if he did the artwork, she promised him an advanced copy.  But I also agree that he probably got a bit too excited about it, not realizing that it wasn't announced to the public.  As fans, it's easy to think that those that may be close to her, are privy to everything being announced or when it's being released, when in reality they are kept in the dark as much as we are.  I'm sure he was asked to take it down by her team or Warners.

I predict this will probably go up for pre-orders in the coming weeks and come out in the fall like the Rebel Heart Live Vinyl did last year.  I remember around April or May (of last year) pre-ordering that Vinyl and it was released at the beginning of September.  My guess, something similar is happening with this release.   

15 minutes ago, tscott said:

I noticed the same.  I'm guessing if he did the artwork, she promised him an advanced copy.  But I also agree that he probably got a bit too excited about it, not realizing that it wasn't announced to the public.  As fans, it's easy to think that those that may be close to her, are privy to everything being announced or when it's being released, when in reality they are kept in the dark as much as we are.  I'm sure he was asked to take it down by her team or Warners.

I predict this will probably go up for pre-orders in the coming weeks and come out in the fall like the Rebel Heart Live Vinyl did last year.  I remember around April or May (of last year) pre-ordering that Vinyl and it was released at the beginning of September.  My guess, something similar is happening with this release.   

That was was Interscope though but yes fingers crossed they release it soon

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Frank said:

I hope so, can't wait to preorder it!!!!.

madonna-madame-x.gif

I wonder if they will also expand the live album in streaming services... they did it for the Madame X album so I am hoping they do the same with the live album because it's so good. :D