Madame X tour Live 3 lp vinyl

Spanky1995

It's 100% official, there's also other people owning this one (currently on eBay as well), I don't know how it escaped from the label before it even being announced...

Also the original poster on the Facebook group never said publicly it's fan-made, he said he did 'snag an advance of MADAME X LIVE 3LP picture disc' and provided original cat number and barcode. There was someone else in the comments posting a fan-made book of American Life but it wasn't related nor the og poster commented on that one.

Screenshot-20230423-024005-086.png

He also commented: 'My friend who purchased for me down in San Diego area had asked behind the counter for the 'American Life' coz he didn't see it on the shelf, and all they had was this ???' and 'I'm not opening it until I can get a second copy.'.

25 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

It's 100% official, there's also other people owning this one (currently on eBay as well), I don't know how it escaped from the label before it even being announced...

Also the original poster on the Facebook group never said publicly it's fan-made, he said he did 'snag an advance of MADAME X LIVE 3LP picture disc' and provided original cat number and barcode. There was someone else in the comments posting a fan-made book of American Life but it wasn't related nor the og poster commented on that one.

He also commented: 'My friend who purchased for me down in San Diego area had asked behind the counter for the 'American Life' coz he didn't see it on the shelf, and all they had was this ???' and 'I'm not opening it until I can get a second copy.'.

COME GIVE LIFEEEEE:Madonna014:

Someone tell him to open that damn copy and give us Sodade

27 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Omg

8 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Picture disc?

That means bad sound quality, but M’s people know their market!

I think there’s a regular version based on what Ricardo posted. 

My only question with all this is: How will it fit in with the first reissue. They better not delay one for the other 

5 hours ago, Dazedmadonna said:

I was in that group too

Still think it’s fanmade, pretty weird it’s already out. And where’s the original no picture disc version Ricardo posted? Anyway if true I will buy it 😂

EDiT: ok my bad, they usually post so many fakes bootleg that I thought it was the usual person. Looks reale, but at the same time are they really releasing a standard vinyl (like the one Ricardo posted) AND a picture disc?