Madame X tour Live 3 lp vinyl

Spanky1995

1 hour ago, Dazedmadonna said:

As far as I know, this is coming in the summer 2023 - that was the original plan. I don't know what happened or how people managed to get copies in advance, but it's supposed to be more than 1 edition (guess that includes the Ricardo Gomes and picture disc versions).

I still have my doubts.  It's all fishy to me. I mean why release not one but two different editions of Madame X Live?  Why so much treatment for that particular tour?  

Anyway, I hope it's true, but I'm not paying $100.00+ like the EBAY is pricing it. 

30 minutes ago, tscott said:

I still have my doubts.  It's all fishy to me. I mean why release not one but two different editions of Madame X Live?  Why so much treatment for that particular tour?  

Anyway, I hope it's true, but I'm not paying $100.00 like the EBAY is pricing it. 

Because they know it will sell like cupcakes. It's probably related to an anniversary so I would expect the announcement being around June maybe? Anyways I'm just speculating now.

But yeah, not worth 300$+ for sure. I'll wait until I hear or we have more info!

9 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Still think it’s fanmade, pretty weird it’s already out. And where’s the original no picture disc version Ricardo posted? Anyway if true I will buy it 😂

EDiT: ok my bad, they usually post so many fakes bootleg that I thought it was the usual person. Looks reale, but at the same time are they really releasing a standard vinyl (like the one Ricardo posted) AND a picture disc? 

huh

38 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Kinda rude that this person didn’t ship ME (The biggest Madame X fan) a copy of this. Truly no loyalty in this fandom. Who likes this album more than me:Madonna041:

There could be others out there! Plus didn’t you attend like 1 show or something? What about those that attended 10 or more?

• 2 weeks later...