Madame X tour Live 3 lp vinyl

Spanky1995

5 minutes ago, Jackie said:

So if they shipped the wrong records for RSD - is this maybe the RSD release for later this year?

What a weird thing to happen if it really did happen.  So the next RSD release is Black Friday, so that's in November.  Hard to believe if this release has already went out to a store or two, that they would sit on releasing this, that long.

The big plus here, is if this is really happening, then it shows that a lot more has been worked on than many fans really expected. 

11 minutes ago, tscott said:

What a weird thing to happen if it really did happen.  So the next RSD release is Black Friday, so that's in November.  Hard to believe if this release has already went out to a store or two, that they would sit on releasing this, that long.

The big plus here, is if this is really happening, then it shows that a lot more has been worked on than many fans really expected. 

I agree, but also, why would they randomly release this compilation earlier if the focus is on FEL and then the '40th' anniversary - Madame X Live isn't even remotely related to the first album lol 

I have my doubts on the authenticity of this - but let's see! 

28 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I agree, but also, why would they randomly release this compilation earlier if the focus is on FEL and then the '40th' anniversary - Madame X Live isn't even remotely related to the first album lol 

I have my doubts on the authenticity of this - but let's see! 

Yeah, I have my doubts.  So many fans are easily duped in believing it's authentic, when we know there are those who can create mock up of albums even better than the artists'/record companies.  Personally, I hope it's authentic.

I also don't think this MXT Live release is related to the first album re-issue either.  It's just another special release, possibly intended for RSD or as a random release. Also, I don't believe the FEL rainbow release is necessarily the huge focus either. I think it's just an added bonus, and possibly the Rainbow LP was planned all along to celebrate it's first anniversary and/or Pride Month. 

I'm sure members like @Prayerand @GregVsMattcan speak better about the intention of these releases versus the Warner deal.  I personally think the original idea and focus for this deal with Warner is to re-issue a number of her landmark albums upon the 40th Anniversary (most likely starting with the debut album) and then also provide additional special releases curated by Madonna and her team.  It seems to me the problem for some fans here is that we've known of the deal since August 2021 and many are impatient and expected the re-issues to start right away, when nothing was promised.  I personally think we only learned of this deal because Warner backed the MXT TOUR digital and streaming release that came that same year, after the new deal was announced.  If they didn't, and they said nothing, then fans would only be speculating why Warner is involved again.

4 minutes ago, tscott said:

Yeah, I have my doubts.  So many fans are easily duped in believing it's authentic, when we know there are those who can create mock up of albums even better than the artists'/record companies.  Personally, I hope it's authentic.

I also don't think this MXT Live release is related to the first album re-issue either.  It's just another special release, possibly intended for RSD or as a random release. Also, I don't believe the FEL rainbow release is necessarily the huge focus either. I think it's just an added bonus, and possibly the Rainbow LP was planned all along to celebrate it's first anniversary and/or Pride Month. 

I'm sure members like @Prayerand @GregVsMattcan speak better about the intention of these releases versus the Warner deal.  I personally think the original idea and focus for this deal with Warner is to re-issue a number of her landmark albums upon the 40th Anniversary (most likely starting with the debut album) and then also provide additional special releases curated by Madonna and her team.  It seems to me the problem for some fans here is that we've known of the deal since August 2021 and many are impatient and expected the re-issues to start right away, when nothing was promised.  I personally think we only learned of this deal because Warner backed the MXT TOUR digital and streaming release that came that same year, after the new deal was announced.  If they didn't, and they said nothing, then fans would only be speculating why Warner is involved again.

Yes, totally agree that FEL is for Pride - but it's the immediate focus sales wise - then after that - is this the next, then maybe the 40th - as part of RSD Black Friday maybe. 

8 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Yes, totally agree that FEL is for Pride - but it's the immediate focus sales wise - then after that - is this the next, then maybe the 40th - as part of RSD Black Friday maybe. 

I would think the 40th Re-issue would be more of a bigger deal, and available more commercially like FEL is.  I say this because I'm pretty confident to say that that re-issue will be available on many formats, not just a Vinyl release.  It's possible the MXT Live LP album could be a random release like Rebel Heart Tour Live was last year that was released last August.  Or maybe it's intended for the next RSD release if it's only availble on Vinyl.  

Of course, we only can guess at this point, but I'm pretty sure the Re-issues will be a multi-format release that will be far more available than any RSD limited release.  And my guess, is this will be the next announced release. :)