Madame X tour Live 3 lp vinyl

Spanky1995

12 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

I've always questioned if the MX Live vinyl circulating lately was a bootleg.  Though, didn't someone say some store in California was sent the wrong Madonna shipment and and several copies were included? 

34 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

What is this Store in California exactly ?

I would like to know as well, because when I read it (I think in this very thread or another about this topic), I took it as if it was a 'hearsay' or possibly someone making it up.  

I think the legitimacy changed for some when Ricardo's instagram posted a copy of the album in someone's hands.

11 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

It wasn't the same sleeve if my memory is right

You might be right.  Looking back in this thread (unless I missed it?), I don't see the mention of a store getting a wrong shipment.  Though, this discussion about a live MX LP started in another on going thread, where someone mentioned a copy of it was up on ebay, and several copies were sold due to a wrong Madonna shipment for RSD sent to a store in California.   Then this thread was posted with Ricardo's instagram/facebook sometime after, putting a bit more legitimacy to it all.  All at the same while, some have claimed there are multiple editions being released of this live album? 

Ugh, so confusing.  I just want a copy!! :smile:

11 hours ago, tscott said:

You might be right.  Looking back in this thread (unless I missed it?), I don't see the mention of a store getting a wrong shipment.  Though, this discussion about a live MX LP started in another on going thread, where someone mentioned a copy of it was up on ebay, and several copies were sold due to a wrong Madonna shipment for RSD sent to a store in California.   Then this thread was posted with Ricardo's instagram/facebook sometime after, putting a bit more legitimacy to it all.  All at the same while, some have claimed there are multiple editions being released of this live album? 

Ugh, so confusing.  I just want a copy!! :smile:

Pretty sure Ricardo’s post was a fair while before RSD

18 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

Sounds like remix studio version of course...

If it’s tacked on the end as a bonus track as reported wouldn’t the needle be closer to the middle?

Also fyi the live performance of this song was posted on her Instagram so this audio could be from that. Sodade was filmed/posted by media too.

8 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

If it’s tacked on the end as a bonus track as reported wouldn’t the needle be closer to the middle?

Also fyi the live performance of this song was posted on her Instagram so this audio could be from that. Sodade was filmed/posted by media too.

There's only 2 tracks on that side.

Screenshot_20230512-161748.jpg

Sodade on the outer:

Crave of course follow after...

8 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I'm sad that there wasn't any more press / b roll / pro shot footage from the opening night of the madame x tour like in previous tours.

Didn't we only get the press footage of Sodade after she got to Lisbon several months after the tour started?

Yes. But we also got quite a lot of footage on her Instagram from the US leg. I think the majority if not all of it was after New York though.

I am also hoping & praying that this is an actual true gonna happen release!?! It's absolutely gorgeous from what I can see & would be perfect for RSD Black Friday!!! Hope some info gets posted too!!! It's so quiet right now I'm getting a bit nervous even tho I know she's rehearsing for a tour!! I need a taste of what's up her sleeve I feel like there's ALOT going on right now& everything's just mum :/