There were more units sold but where are they now?

Hi there! I was one of the hundreds fans who didn't get a copy of the 6lps box set when it was released, but in february suddenly we realized that there were more units on sale for a few minutes in official stores such as the Canadian one... 

The next week we received an e-mail telling us the vinyl was sent but the truth is that the tracking number doesn't work (i don't know why they sent us a tracking number when in the order said it was non trackable), and we don't know where our vinyls are or when they are going to be delivered.

Is anyone here with the same problem??? 

Thank you in advance

On 3/29/2023 at 3:59 AM, lmvc said:

Hi there! I was one of the hundreds fans who didn't get a copy of the 6lps box set when it was released, but in february suddenly we realized that there were more units on sale for a few minutes in official stores such as the Canadian one... 

The next week we received an e-mail telling us the vinyl was sent but the truth is that the tracking number doesn't work (i don't know why they sent us a tracking number when in the order said it was non trackable), and we don't know where our vinyls are or when they are going to be delivered.

Is anyone here with the same problem??? 

Thank you in advance

Have you visited the other thread where some fans complain they didn't receive the boxset?

I guess those available in Feb were returned/missing boxsets.

• 1 month later...