BREAKING: Stuart Price Joins Madonna!

Shoful

2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Correct me if i'm wrong but on all her demos for her tour rehearsals she used her album vocals. Did she ever re-record vocals just for the her tour rehearsals  ?

Yes. For studio versions that have leaked, it's been a combination of both new vocals and past album vocals. Usually when it gets to the 'final' versions of the studio track, it uses newer vocals. But for the most part, all songs for a show have some level of pre-sequenced vocals made and ready for use, either for rehearsal purposes and/or live during the show (playback).

10 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I feel like there is a surprise album in the works. I wonder if the “hits” will be performed by drag queens dressed like Madonna and dancers like in the pride performance and she will only come in stage to sing new songs?

I definitely think there is a full album coming. She’s been writing for at least 8 months and now with 3 (4?) producers. Just cause we’ve only seen Stuart in these photos doesn’t mean they aren’t collabing on an album too. It usually only takes her a year or so  to put an album together and release it

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I definitely think there is a full album coming. She’s been writing for at least 8 months and now with 3 (4?) producers. Just cause we’ve only seen Stuart in these photos doesn’t mean they aren’t collabing on an album too. It usually only takes her a year or so  to put an album together and release it

I would caution in thinking this.  There is a tour going on and we know she does record vocals for the tour, as well as make videos for the tour.  It's easy to confuse this as "new". 

4 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Where tf did Monte go? Awe. I liked him.

My bet is he's still in the band. Other than Kevin, we haven't seen any of the band yet anyways, so who knows if it's all new, half new-half old, or all her established musicians. My guess is it's still mostly her core band that's been with her for the past couple decades.

28 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

Stuart sounds like karaoke though. The Reinvention songs sounded weak as hell. 

Hmm I quite liked the updated versions of Holiday, Deeper and Deeper, Like a Virgin, Drowned World, La Isla Bonita, Erotica and Lucky Star, though he has some questionable ones (Crazy for You, Live to Tell, Ray of Light...).

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

I feel like there is a surprise album in the works. I wonder if the “hits” will be performed by drag queens dressed like Madonna and dancers like in the pride performance and she will only come in stage to sing new songs?

I would literally walk out in the middle of opening night and sell the rest of my tickets.

She’s sold this as a greatest hits tour and needs to do the hits this time, period. No obscure album tracks, no new songs, no weird mixes like Hung Up on Tokischa. The hits.

Otherwise, she will be putting the nail in the coffin for her touring reputation.

2 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

My bet is he's still in the band. Other than Kevin, we haven't seen any of the band yet anyways, so who knows if it's all new, half new-half old, or all her established musicians. My guess is it's still mostly her core band that's been with her for the past couple decades.

I recall reading Monte had other commitments 

1 hour ago, drivebitch said:

She may be bringing in all of the original producers of the songs to help with the live mixes or he’s there’s for the deluxe box set of COADF. She seems totally devoted to Kevin. I don’t see him going anyway any time soon. 

I’m sure she can work with both. Maybe Stuart will remix new versions of the songs without actually going out on tour?

6 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

I would literally walk out in the middle of opening night and sell the rest of my tickets.

She’s sold this as a greatest hits tour and needs to do the hits this time, period. No obscure album tracks, no new songs, no weird mixes like Hung Up on Tokischa. The hits.

Otherwise, she will be putting the nail in the coffin for her touring reputation.

She can’t even do that without the chance of getting sued. Selling a tour as a greatest hits and perform mostly new tracks and obscure songs would kill her touring career.

Dropping a new album or "Pride Mixtape" (you heard it here first) as a surprise when the tour kicks off, would be awesome. I'm sure she has been recording some things over the last few years. However, this is M finally promoting something as an actual Greatest Hits tour to the general public. If she were to perform  only new material and have drag queens do her classics, she would be rightfully dragged by everyone except the macadamias here on MariahInfinity.

Stuart did some of the most memorable reworks of her classics. He turned a demo of a classic into another new classic! This is who you call when it's time to do the hits. Now hold my hand and say a prayer for the Thin White Duke Mix of Rescue Me.

Screenshot_20230307_162105_Facebook.jpg

9 minutes ago, Piksel8 said:

That guy did his magic to remix "like a virgin" and Erotica + You thrill me demo for the confessions tour and make both singles sound like a timeless disco track. It would be a dream to have him remix the classics for her tour now.

Who made the Get Together remix cause that’s a bop. And the I Feel Love mix :drama: