BREAKING: Stuart Price Joins Madonna!

Shoful

Random thought: I feel like the craziest thing about a new album is whatever she comes to name it will soon be involved in our daily conversations here which I feel like is insane to think about. Literally life altering, so please choose an iconic name (which she honestly hasn’t missed yet, even Hard Candy is iconic now ):drama:

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

I think the person that said that was joking 

Sort of. I was more throwing shade at that Pride performance where she was barely on stage and only for new hip hop/trap remixes of a couple classics and the drama queens dressed like her to perform her classics in original form. This could really be the case for the tour. Especially since now there is more evidence leading to a new possible album. That pride performance was so boring to me as I don’t enjoy drag queens performing her hits. And I like live music with new arrangements and a band. Not old album versions on a backing track. I am one of the few that thought the Maluma performance was much better than watching drag queens perform her hits at pride.

46 minutes ago, teammadonna said:

"The past has became my future."

Yeah. It's definitely Just Remix of her old songs for new tour!! As many fans have pointed out, it is delusional to think that Madonna is releasing a new album at this point.

338742870_933843734305511_3376520996743867726_n.jpg

She is definitely releasing new music, we know that because she was writing with Max Martin. Max Martin wouldn't get involved in a tour. 

This picture is from the tour rehearsals, but we now know that they are working together again and the new Max Martin track needs a producer, so Stuart could be producing that too, we don't know.

9 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

She is definitely releasing new music, we know that because she was writing with Max Martin. Max Martin wouldn't get involved in a tour. 

This picture is from the tour rehearsals, but we now know that they are working together again and the new Max Martin track needs a producer, so Stuart could be producing that too, we don't know.

Yeah, Just A ONE NEW song, Not a Full New album. 

9 hours ago, tscott said:

Possibly she's been reaching out to a lot of her collaborators all along.  Imagine if she's been in touch with Patrick Leonard, Shep Pettibone and Stephen Bray during this Madonna 40 campaign and/or tour.  We also know she's been in touch with Nile Rogers since this campaign began. Whether she has or not been in touch with other producers, it's evident she's been interested in including costumes, music and possibly particular versions of songs within her new tour.  I can't wait to see how this all unfolds.

Yep, that Nile Rodgers thing was quite random as well. Bray would have said something or hinting at it when he did that podcast a few weeks ago. Pettibone seems unlikely, he's so passive agressive towards her in itws, almost dismissive. Orbit said he would like to do something meaning he hasn't. 

If we are to believe the leaked date for Chile, she's gonna be on tour for a quite a while (almost a year and she can still add Australia and Asia) so she may be planning for after the tour or while she's touring. She gets easily bored so she can add and remove songs from the setlist. Not counting aftershows she may do. If she indeed releases an anniversary issue of the first album in july she can still release a new album in october/november. Honey Dijon stated that they worked one NEW material on her official website. She's not working with Max Martin to put that in the vault. We should not compare to past schedules of releases because things have changed and she has changed. 

10 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Yes. For studio versions that have leaked, it's been a combination of both new vocals and past album vocals. Usually when it gets to the 'final' versions of the studio track, it uses newer vocals. But for the most part, all songs for a show have some level of pre-sequenced vocals made and ready for use, either for rehearsal purposes and/or live during the show (playback).

Studio versions go through a reiteration process, with different demos serving several purposes: choreography, video, scenography, stage mechanics, etc. You don't need accurate vocal rendition to edit a backdrop video, but the music/production has to be set in stone at some point, especially the duration of each song or segment. The final vocal take is recorded later in the process, as a vocal support for the live performance. Some vocals can also be rerecorded for the Live album/movie release, much later after the tour ended.

2 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Yep, that Nile Rodgers thing was quite random as well. Bray would have said something or hinting at it when he did that podcast a few weeks ago. Pettibone seems unlikely, he's so passive agressive towards her in itws, almost dismissive. Orbit said he would like to do something meaning he hasn't. 

That Bray podcast was months ago now

2 hours ago, PlayPause said:

Studio versions go through a reiteration process, with different demos serving several purposes: choreography, video, scenography, stage mechanics, etc. You don't need accurate vocal rendition to edit a backdrop video, but the music/production has to be set in stone at some point, especially the duration of each song or segment. The final vocal take is recorded later in the process, as a vocal support for the live performance. Some vocals can also be rerecorded for the Live album/movie release, much later after the tour ended.

Not necessarily. CT and S&S releases both used edited versions of vocals recorded prior to the tour. Interestingly some of them are actually different to the tracks used in the show themselves, think Revolver on MDNA.

5 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Though, that podcast wasn't just a few weeks ago.  That was last fall.  So things could have changed with Bray being involved.  As for Pettibone, maybe he is, but then again fans thought Stuart and Madonna were on the outs as well, but we see them together.  :)

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

If we are to believe the leaked date for Chile, she's gonna be on tour for a quite a while (almost a year and she can still add Australia and Asia) so she may be planning for after the tour or while she's touring. She gets easily bored so she can add and remove songs from the setlist. Not counting aftershows she may do. If she indeed releases an anniversary issue of the first album in july she can still release a new album in october/november. Honey Dijon stated that they worked one NEW material on her official website. She's not working with Max Martin to put that in the vault. We should not compare to past schedules of releases because things have changed and she has changed. 

Yeah, it's not uncommon for artists to perform new material on an existing tour.  It's just not how she's done it over the years, but it doesn't mean she can't.  It's not entirely impossible to switch up the setlist as you suggested to promote a new album later in the fall.  Though, I still have my doubts she's releasing a full new album.  But I agree, she's changed and so has how music is being released, so she may do things differently.

10 hours ago, Shoful said:

Random thought: I feel like the craziest thing about a new album is whatever she comes to name it will soon be involved in our daily conversations here which I feel like is insane to think about. Literally life altering, so please choose an iconic name (which she honestly hasn’t missed yet, even Hard Candy is iconic now ):drama:

Fantastic

No Filler

At Long Range