BREAKING: Stuart Price Joins Madonna!

Shoful

11 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

Stuart for music direction on tour is the best thing she'd ever had.

What he did was unique and brillant. Respectful of originals and making it brand new. We had best live time with its Erotica/You thrill me verison, the perfect LAV 2006, Live to tell 2006 is even better than cheesy album version, Papa don't preach, Crazy for you are wonderful with his arrangements... Everything was amazing in live with him. Everything.

Then she'd worked with Kevin Anthunes and it was just crap... Worst was the first with fucking stupid mash ups... What a shame...

Agree

8 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

If we are to believe the leaked date for Chile, she's gonna be on tour for a quite a while (almost a year and she can still add Australia and Asia) so she may be planning for after the tour or while she's touring. She gets easily bored so she can add and remove songs from the setlist. Not counting aftershows she may do. If she indeed releases an anniversary issue of the first album in july she can still release a new album in october/november. Honey Dijon stated that they worked one NEW material on her official website. She's not working with Max Martin to put that in the vault. We should not compare to past schedules of releases because things have changed and she has changed. 

When is the rumored date for Chile?

20 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

My bet is he's still in the band. Other than Kevin, we haven't seen any of the band yet anyways, so who knows if it's all new, half new-half old, or all her established musicians. My guess is it's still mostly her core band that's been with her for the past couple decades.

He is touring as guitarist in Ministry at the same time as the Celebration Tour. I think he’s not with Madonna anymore.

2 hours ago, wyrweo said:

quite sure this is not Stuart! This guy is Younger and thinner looking and camp as knickers too! Would love to PROVEN wrong though! Need more than just a grainy picture.

Stuart is quite thin and only 45.  That guy in the pictures looks identical to him and looks as if he could be in his 40's.  But not sure how you came to the conclusion the guy in the pic is "camp" from a still "grainy picture" (your words)?  

9 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

We don't know. She's been making music on and off for years now. A new album could be just 10 tracks. 

A new album could be JUST 10 tracks? JUST 10 tracks? JUUUUUUUUUUUUST?

Well, If people says she's making ONE new music, we can say that it's a rational guess. But if you say she's going to make 10 new songs and release a new album with 10 new songs, that's the exactly delusional idea that other fans point out. JUST 10 new tracks? LMAO.

1 minute ago, teammadonna said:

A new album could be JUST 10 tracks? JUST 10 tracks? JUUUUUUUUUUUUST?

Well, If people says she's making ONE new music, we can say that it's a rational guess. But if you say she's going to make 10 new songs and release a new album with 10 new songs, that's the exactly delusional idea that other fans point out. JUST 10 new tracks? LMAO.

I don't think she is making a new album with 10 new songs, I think it's just one or two. But since she has been making music for so long already, I do think there is a possibility that it's a whole album. I don't think it's delusional at all. 

25 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

I don't think she is making a new album with 10 new songs, I think it's just one or two. But since she has been making music for so long already, I do think there is a possibility that it's a whole album. I don't think it's delusional at all. 

You keep saying it as if it's a fact that Madonna has been making new songs for years. But do you have any proof that Madonna has been making multiple new songs in recent years? I don't think so. The only fact is that Madonna has met Max Martin and is working on a new song with him.  (To be more precise, even this is just the fans' guesses for now.)

Aside from that, what you say doesn't make sense. You keep saying she's been working on new songs for years and that she's going to release an new album with about 10 songs and then this time it's not 10 new songs but 1 or 2 new songs. Then you also add that there is a possibility of releasing an New album with 10 songs. 

Edited by teammadonna (see edit history)