BREAKING: Stuart Price Joins Madonna!

Shoful

1 hour ago, SecretProject said:

I can see her coming out with a new summer single to celebrate the tour. Not an entire album. Max Martin and Stuart Price? Fuck yeah! But it’s more likely that he’s working on arrangements for the new tour.

And that’s the best fucking news ever. Her arrangements with Kevin Antunes have been extremely dreadful in comparison to Stuart's versions.

2 minutes ago, LUKESAVANT said:

What we know:

Tour is launching July.
Madonna has been working on new music in the last year with various remixers/producers

what we don't know but can easily conclude:

New album/EP coming (whether part of the tour or not, we don't know yet)

I'm just super excited to be on this ride again with Madonna!!

Yesss! A very exciting year for us! I think they’ll announce the first reissue right after the record store day release! 
From what other people have recently quoted on here about her saying she needs to find new ways to get her new music out to the masses. What would happen if she packaged one of the reissues with the new album, or maybe just the lead single on an additional disc of the box set?

5 hours ago, MPowered said:

And that’s the best fucking news ever. Her arrangements with Kevin Antunes have been extremely dreadful in comparison to Stuart's versions.

I don’t know, I think S&S his arrangements were pretty brilliant. I couldn’t have asked for a better sounding show, as it felt very very 2008. Unfortunately the way he approached the vocal arrangements was a shame ‘just sing it with the vocals from 1989 playing loudly it’s fine’. Stuart was smarter when it came to getting the best from Madonna’s voice that’s for sure. 

54 minutes ago, scion said:

I don’t know, I think S&S his arrangements were pretty brilliant. I couldn’t have asked for a better sounding show, as it felt very very 2008. Unfortunately the way he approached the vocal arrangements was a shame ‘just sing it with the vocals from 1989 playing loudly it’s fine’. Stuart was smarter when it came to getting the best from Madonna’s voice that’s for sure. 

Preach, honey!

I always felt the same, too with Kevin's SS versions. Also, considering we already have a lot of stems and mixdowns of the MDNA Tour (oh, how I wish anything remotely close to that leaked from CT Moscow) the MDNA Tour is, from a production standpoint, brilliantly executed for a live show. The DVD is another story, though.

Stuart really knows how to process a mediocre vocal and what he did with the official audio is brilliant, too!

1 hour ago, scion said:

Half of those versions were based on already existing YouTube mashups and the other ones were cheaply rehashed Confessions Tour studio versions. I agree though that the versions from that tour were his best work. The rest on the other hand…horrible.

19 hours ago, teammadonna said:

sigh... I don't understand why some people would jump to the wild conclusion that Madonna would make new music with someone just because she met someone in the studio.

I clearly remember When Madonna posted a photo of weeknd's studio on Instagram, some delusional fans overreacted and telling bullshit that Madonna was going to join the Super Bowl with weeknd, or Madonna was going to record a new song with weeknd. 

But what was the reality?

I don't know how to explain this... Well, Please, Don't come to the megalomaniac conclusion that she'll make a new song every time she stops by someone's studio. She could have just made an appointment there to buy his house.

madonna buys the weeknd's house.png

And just because she worked on something with somebody it does not mean it will be released. She does many things that hit the cutting room floor.

What happened to the song she did with Malik??? Will that be on the new album?

8 hours ago, LUKESAVANT said:

What we know:

Tour is launching July.
Madonna has been working on new music in the last year with various remixers/producers

what we don't know but can easily conclude:

New album/EP coming (whether part of the tour or not, we don't know yet)

I'm just super excited to be on this ride again with Madonna!!

I'm just super excited to imagine riding you.

I so hope Stuart is doing the live arrangements for the tour  - if he is the show will be fantastic I am sure

Agree with people saying Kevin Antunes versions are mainly dreadful by comparison live and on the DVDs of the shows and sound like Karaoke and that Stuart knows how to process her vocals to sound amazing live and still real  - he's a genius - her vocals sounded fantastic for RIT and Confessions 

23 hours ago, Sillynate said:

That quote “my past becomes my future”… she’s gotta be making a whole album of modernized songs from her catalogue, right?? (Frozen on Fire, Material Gworl, Hung Up on Tokischa) 

Remember some weeks back Nelly Furtado seemed to imply she was recording something related to M???

Oh no a whole album of second rate versions of her best songs I hope not lol 

Stuart also had Donna Delory's backing vocals to work with when he was MD. 
I've never really liked Kevin Antunes' musical direction, but there have been some gems in her live shows, but I agree about the arrangements lacking the "live" feel, particularly the live albums mixing. 

Kevin has been dreadful for Madonnas live arrangements let's not rewrite history. Her worst tour arrangements have been since 2008 since he took over. She's never worked with one person so much. He must be cheap cause she keeps having him back and he's really below par. Stuart was a genius but let's not forget the beautiful work done on her tours prior to him. Nothing has been remotely worthy since 2008 outside of the original arrangements with a lil extension her and there. Her previous reinventions elevated the songs or drew out something in them unseen before. Kevins are basic bitch 101. He's the worst thing that happened to her career wise along with Ricardo. I think he's woeful. Sorry Kev. 

True Blue acoustic - stunning (but lets be honest a ukulele is hardly groundbreaking)

The things he's done with Vogue (hacked too death) / Toot Toot Groove / Hung Up / Like A Prayer / Open Your Heart

are unforgivable. Reaching for soundcloud fan mixes? What on earth!!  There's zero ambition. 

I think he's shocking. Imagine Stuart putting his name to that Rebel Heart medley.

Sorry not sorry.

38 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Kevin has been dreadful for Madonnas live arrangements let's not rewrite history. Her worst tour arrangements have been since 2008 since he took over. She's never worked with one person so much. He must be cheap cause she keeps having him back and he's really below par. Stuart was a genius but let's not forget the beautiful work done on her tours prior to him. Nothing has been remotely worthy since 2008 outside of the original arrangements with a lil extension her and there. Her previous reinventions elevated the songs or drew out something in them unseen before. Kevins are basic bitch 101. He's the worst thing that happened to her career wise along with Ricardo. I think he's woeful. Sorry Kev. 

True Blue acoustic - stunning (but lets be honest a ukulele is hardly groundbreaking)

The things he's done with Vogue (hacked too death) / Toot Toot Groove / Hung Up / Like A Prayer / Open Your Heart

are unforgivable. Reaching for soundcloud fan mixes? What on earth!!  There's zero ambition. 

I think he's shocking. Imagine Stuart putting his name to that Rebel Heart medley.

Sorry not sorry.

I thought Vogue/4M was interesting but everything past that for Vogue was low-effort. However, didn't Madonna want to stop reinventing the songs too much? I think I read that somewhere.

22 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I also think she had him back because he was so cheap. I imagine he tried to raise his salary and asked for a private hotel room instead of shared with band or crew and she was like well for that price I can get Stuart price. 

Well this is you speculating, and how can any of this be true, when she has both of them working on the tour right now?  LOL!

Look, I think (and this is me speculating now), she is interested in bringing back some of the old magic that worked from the past being this is a tour devoted to her last 4 decades.  Obviously, she knows Stuart was a great asset to her career whether it was producing music or utilizing his talents on tour.  After all, we've already seen and heard she's possibly bringing back certain aspects of her older tours such as costumes and other past collaborators.  It seems to me, she's interested in bringing some people from her past back to put on her best tour yet.  Whether that happens or not, remains to be seen.  Though, I am not worried. All this hate for how tours have been produced since Sticky and Sweet, means nothing to me, since I've enjoyed them still very much.  Not to say, there aren't certain tours or parts of her tours that could have been improved on.  :)

Madonna posted a clip about Celebration tour and Stuart Price was there, so people shouldn't expect new music with him.

I don't know what she is doing with Max Martin. It would be odd to invite a popular producer just to work on tour arrangements. But that is exactly how Madonna started working with Stuart Price, although he wasn't a popular producer at that time.

On 4/2/2023 at 10:23 AM, teammadonna said:

See. this is what I'm talking about. Obsession... Can't you just admit and move on? Just move on. No more your rude and confrontational obsessive replies to my post. PLEASE.

I really hope the doctors will be able to stop your brain haemorrhage.