BREAKING: Stuart Price Joins Madonna!

Shoful

• 2 weeks later...

I remember that Michael Bearden was the original DWT musical director and had been for her performances between GS and DWT, and she fired him and hired Stuart as musical director at the beginning of rehearsals. If my memory is accurate. Lol. 

If she has indeed swapped MD's and Stuart is back, this is going to be the most amazing show ever musically. 

On 4/29/2023 at 8:28 AM, cosmic_system said:

Is Stuart back on tour? It looks like Kevin is out of the picture, he hasn’t posted about the tour in ages and we last saw him when she posted the first Price picture, but he wasn’t in the video and he’s not part of the gang IMG_3454.thumb.jpeg.4f60617bd2b477b7b91e73026c1e2fbf.jpeg

She continues to surprise me with her grammar and spelling skills. Proof-read, lady.

Just a pure guess and I really don't care either way. I think she is recording new vocals for the tour. She did that at the Superbowl section with Like a Prayer. I'm Sure she will sing mostly live, but a lot of artists do this if the mic drops out the music director will flick the switch and tell her through those earpieces. Or she may just be recording a Backing Track example Where's The Party Blonde Ambition.Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

4 hours ago, cyberrage said:

Very exciting for the music quality, and the show in general as we know he is a pro, not a sycophant.

First tour news that made me check for international tickets and not wait for an Asia/Oz leg.

I can no longer leave OZ nobody will insure me. I could risk it but I don't want to sit on a plane for 14 hours at the moment. I'm sure lots of you will be going and posting on their phones. I just hope their is NO Human Nature or Candy shop. They were never hits. I want I'll Remember, Cherish. I guarantee La Isla will be on the setlist.

5 hours ago, Craigypants said:

I can no longer leave OZ nobody will insure me. I could risk it but I don't want to sit on a plane for 14 hours at the moment. I'm sure lots of you will be going and posting on their phones. I just hope their is NO Human Nature or Candy shop. They were never hits. I want I'll Remember, Cherish. I guarantee La Isla will be on the setlist.

Fellow Aussie here. Why won't they insure you, if you don't mind me asking?

I'll be seeing her in LA as I'll be on the West Coast at that time.