Angela Becker issues

Honey Little

Nothing like that. Madonna wanted to move back to New York and Angela had just started building a life in London with Stuart. She went on to manage Pet Shop Boys. Madonna was still in touch with Stuart, he did not pop back up last year, he did incidental music for W.E., that's their last public project together, like Patrick Leonard did  some score for IABWA. It's like a lot has been said about Caresse Henry, it's just that Madonna was disssatisfied and did not like Caresse's vision of the business anymore and wanted new blood and perspective after AL.

3 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

I didn´t know Angela was Stuart, wow, that´s very juicy stuff. LOL Are they still together? I feel Madonna was happier on those great years, she was very well cared, with a family and on the top. I might be wrong, but till COAD I think those years were her best personally.

She was not happy hence why she divorced. It's pretty clear when you read her interviews from 2003/2005 and American Life does not sound like the album of a happy person. Guy and her were constantly arguing and then going to Philip Berg to conciliate. 

9 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Nothing like that. Madonna wanted to move back to New York and Angela had just started building a life in London with Stuart. She went on to manage Pet Shop Boys. Madonna was still in touch with Stuart, he did not pop back up last year, he did incidental music for W.E., that's their last public project together, like Patrick Leonard did  some score for IABWA. It's like a lot has been said about Caresse Henry, it's just that Madonna was disssatisfied and did not like Caresse's vision of the business anymore and wanted new blood and perspective after AL.

Really? But I can't find his name. :eyes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W.E._(soundtrack)

9 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

She was not happy hence why she divorced. It's pretty clear when you read her interviews from 2003/2005 and American Life does not sound like the album of a happy person. Guy and her were constantly arguing and then going to Philip Berg to conciliate. 

i think overall career, family, and company, she was happier... in regards to marriage.... no. Any of their red carpet interviews were painful to watch as Guy would joke about not wearing the pants in the family. :eyesroll:

she was very chill during the COADF era and was probably happy to work a lot of hours just to avoid Guy... thought much about it later that led to her writing "miles away" for her next album.

9 minutes ago, Piksel8 said:

i think overall career, family, and company, she was happier... in regards to marriage.... no. Any of their red carpet interviews were painful to watch as Guy would joke about not wearing the pants in the family. :eyesroll:

she was very chill during the COADF era and was probably happy to work a lot of hours just to avoid Guy... thought much about it later that led to her writing "miles away" for her next album.

She was having an affair with Lenny Kravitz during the Confessions Tour which kept her happy while Guy was having his own affairs.

3 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

Was this all reported in tabloids at the time?! I don't remember any of this lol

There is no way she wasn't boinking Cloud. 

on Christopher's book, he explained that on each of her tours, she had a favorite that she kept close with and named who they were from the Virgin Tour to the Girlie Show. She has a preference for those lean ones. I'm pretty sure for AL and CT it was Cloud but I can't see her going that far after becoming a Mom.

5 hours ago, Honey Little said:

She was having an affair with Lenny Kravitz during the Confessions Tour which kept her happy while Guy was having his own affairs.

There is no truth to this at all.  I'm not even sure where you are getting such info.  I am not saying Guy and Madonna didn't have any other relationships when they officially broke up, but there is no truth to them having affairs during the time you say.  Both are traditional people who take marriage seriously. 

1 hour ago, tscott said:

There is no truth to this at all.  I'm not even sure where you are getting such info.  I am not saying Guy and Madonna didn't have any other relationships when they officially broke up, but there is no truth to them having affairs during the time you say.  Both are traditional people who take marriage seriously. 

They had an open marriage.

And she stayed at Lenny's pad in Paris while she was there for the Confessions Tour.

8 hours ago, deathproof said:

They had an open marriage.

And she stayed at Lenny's pad in Paris while she was there for the Confessions Tour.

Wasn't there some drama involving that hotel particulier (it was more like a whole building than an apt. and not very far from his ex's Vanessa PAradis own hotel particulier with Depp)  Madonna, A-Rod, his ex wife and Kravitz in 2008 while promoting Hard Candy at the Olympia ?

1 hour ago, Jet said:

Lenny held my hand at one of his gigs in 2019, all I kept thinking was that this is the hand that wrote justify my love…now I’m thinking other things!!!

Madonna phucked lenny in 1990 during the JML recording session, I’m pretty sure she said that herself unless she was kidding.

He attended countless shows on the confessions tour though, curiously, hence why fans believed something was going on then. She did flat out deny she ever cheated on Guy though during the S&S tour.

But either way of course at some point through the years Lenny and Madonna surely had sex.

Well there was also a big rumour about She’s Not Me being about Angela because of Stuart and not about Guy.

Maybe nothing happened but Madonna and Stuart had a very strong bond during the whole RIT/Confessions years. Just watch the documentary. Madonna  recording the album at his flat. I don’t recall something like that with past collaborators (maybe Pettibone but he’s not straight) . They even went out together to concerts and stuff. And it’s true she wasn’t happy with the sales of Confessions in America so she wanted to do something “Urban”,  but the way she never really worked with Stuart again (yes the Miles Away remix, yes the 4 notes on W.E) was always very strange to me.

Also as far as I know Angela and Stuart were based in Los Angeles and not London, so I don’t really believe the “Madonna wanted to move to New York and Angela wanted to stay in London”. But building a family and working as Madonna’s manager it’s clearly not easy. 

Stuart is alsonot her usual type but we can say the same about Guy. In the end, who knows? Happy they are back working together though, and not because I want Confessions Part 2 but because after many years of “new people” it was time to come back to someone who really gets her like with Mirwais on Madame X.