Latin America Dates

Dj Garrido

Some sources from different countries of Latin America have reported this week some rumors (or news?) about Madonna dates in the continent. 

The Latam tour may begin in Mexico in Jan 27, 2024 and stop in four more countries, say the sources. TicketMaster Chile is among them. 

Here are some prints:

image.thumb.png.f5feaccc5527a8e1fb1e578b092de10c.png

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

Some sources from different countries of Latin America have reported this week some rumors (or news?) about Madonna dates in the continent. 

The Latam tour may begin in Mexico in Jan 27, 2024 and stop in four more countries, say the sources. TicketMaster Chile is among them. 

Here are some prints:

This particular rumor just doesn’t add up to me. If she’s also touring SA she’ll be doing stadiums there so as much as I prefer an arena over a stadium it doesn’t make much sense that they’d pick an arena for just one city if they’re already adapting the stage for stadiums. It would also mean she’s not doing the other 2 rumored cities in Mexico (Guadalajara & Monterrey). The arena in Monterrey is from another promoter and the one we have in Guadalajara is awful and I can’t see her performing there. This new rumor doesn’t seem to have a source at all, nor do the others except that some say that a Mexico City date for January 24 at Foro Sol appeared on Icon and was quickly removed. Tbh I don’t see the announcement happening before June at this point but I hope I’m wrong. I hope the delay on it is because they’re trying to reach more cities/countries in the region. 

Edited by rga98 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Unruhe said:

Latest rumor I read from Madonna Literal instagram is that she'll be performing in Allianz Parque Stadium in Sao Paulo in February

I hope these dates are announced this week cause this is getting crazy! But I think we'll have to wait even longer

6 hours ago, rga98 said:

This particular rumor just doesn’t add up to me. If she’s also touring SA she’ll be doing stadiums there so as much as I prefer an arena over a stadium it doesn’t make much sense that they’d pick an arena for just one city if they’re already adapting the stage for stadiums. It would also mean she’s not doing the other 2 rumored cities in Mexico (Guadalajara & Monterrey). The arena in Monterrey is from another promoter and the one we have in Guadalajara is awful and I can’t see her performing there. This new rumor doesn’t seem to have a source at all, nor do the others except that some say that a Mexico City date for January 24 at Foro Sol appeared on Icon and was quickly removed. Tbh I don’t see the announcement happening before June at this point but I hope I’m wrong. I hope the delay on it is because they’re trying to reach more cities/countries in the region. 

Well we don’t know they are adapting the stage… hopefully she will do arenas in Mexico. I hate Foro Sol, but if it is it, that will be ok as long as she’s coming 

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Well we don’t know they are adapting the stage… hopefully she will do arenas in Mexico. I hate Foro Sol, but if it is it, that will be ok as long as she’s coming 

I hate Foro Sol as well but arenas mean no Guadalajara and no Monterrey because our arena (in GDL) is way too small and the one in Monterrey isn’t OCESA’s. I need those dates announced SOON 😩

I think the M fan social media pages  in Latin America need to take care not to mislead fans. It's important to be clear that a tweet or a post is a rumour / not official. I hope Latin America countries get the tour and if it doesn't happen, all those fan sites will need to deal with a backlash from some very disappointed fans.

Facts are important when it comes to things like this, I am in Australia so I know. For example fans may choose not to travel overseas to see the tour if they are mislead by fan sites and miss the tour. 

1 hour ago, GregVsMatt said:

I think the M fan social media pages  in Latin America need to take care not to mislead fans. It's important to be clear that a tweet or a post is a rumour / not official. I hope Latin America countries get the tour and if it doesn't happen, all those fan sites will need to deal with a backlash from some very disappointed fans.

Facts are important when it comes to things like this, I am in Australia so I know. For example fans may choose not to travel overseas to see the tour if they are mislead by fan sites and miss the tour. 

I am not sure she will want to go to Australia anymore after they treated her so badly in Tears of a Clown.

Remember when News Of Madonna told us that she’d 100% be doing Uruguay in October 2023 and that dates had been 100% booked in Paris at the new Defense Arena - not Bercy? Point being the vast majority of Facebook Page social media rumours on this tour have been fake as usual. Anyone can mock up a quick logo. MadonnaTribe and DrownedMadonna broke some actual dates and venues but I’ve seen nothing else that’s proven to be true come from Facebook Groups. Where there’s a void of information these groups invent stories to satisfy fans “need” to know information before they’re entitled to have it. Then when fans call bullshit on them, they play the old “plans changed” card. 

I hope with all my heart that she goes to all these countries with fans but please do manage your expectations. 

6 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

well in my humble opinion 90% of us latin fans have no chance of saving our devaluated currencies to travel overseas so I choose to be spoiled with rumors :lol:

On 4/8/2023 at 8:50 AM, Dj Garrido said:

Here are some prints:

I don't trust in ailoviutl, he's a kind a lier to me....... 

I'll be waiting till the official announcement <3

8 hours ago, andifeel said:

Remember when News Of Madonna told us that she’d 100% be doing Uruguay in October 2023 and that dates had been 100% booked in Paris at the new Defense Arena - not Bercy? Point being the vast majority of Facebook Page social media rumours on this tour have been fake as usual. Anyone can mock up a quick logo. MadonnaTribe and DrownedMadonna broke some actual dates and venues but I’ve seen nothing else that’s proven to be true come from Facebook Groups. Where there’s a void of information these groups invent stories to satisfy fans “need” to know information before they’re entitled to have it. Then when fans call bullshit on them, they play the old “plans changed” card. 

I hope with all my heart that she goes to all these countries with fans but please do manage your expectations. 

Yes ^

9 hours ago, andifeel said:

At this point I’ll get my hopes up once she announces the dates. The so called Twitter “people in the know” (in Mexico) have been changing the story almost every week. I do believe (personally) that she will visit Mexico and some SA cities given the current itinerary and all the buzz that’s been going around since last year but it could all just end up being rumors. They just want followers after all.

8 hours ago, rga98 said:

At this point I’ll get my hopes up once she announces the dates. The so called Twitter “people in the know” (in Mexico) have been changing the story almost every week. I do believe (personally) that she will visit Mexico and some SA cities given the current itinerary and all the buzz that’s been going around since last year but it could all just end up being rumors. They just want followers after all.

Yes I have seen those accounts and they are actually doing a disservice to their fellow fans - there is no value in making stuff up like they do