Latin America Dates

Dj Garrido

Ticketmaster has just started operations in Peru and Brazil this week. Idk if this has something to do with a possible tour announcement (since the tickets are being sold through them), but wanted to share it anyway 'cause it's interesting.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/10/2023 at 7:23 AM, GregVsMatt said:

Yes I have seen those accounts and they are actually doing a disservice to their fellow fans - there is no value in making stuff up like they do

On 4/9/2023 at 10:31 PM, rga98 said:

At this point I’ll get my hopes up once she announces the dates. The so called Twitter “people in the know” (in Mexico) have been changing the story almost every week. I do believe (personally) that she will visit Mexico and some SA cities given the current itinerary and all the buzz that’s been going around since last year but it could all just end up being rumors. They just want followers after all.

Im echoing Matts warning. These Facebook Groups with "insiders" have been telling people lies for coming up to a year now - not a single "exclusive" they've posted has turned out to be true.

They want your likes and attention.

5 hours ago, andifeel said:

Im echoing Matts warning. These Facebook Groups with "insiders" have been telling people lies for coming up to a year now - not a single "exclusive" they've posted has turned out to be true.

They want your likes and attention.

Exactly - and then if / when shows are not announced, they will create a narrative that 'plans changed' to save face. 

On 4/9/2023 at 7:31 PM, Honey Little said:

I am not sure she will want to go to Australia anymore after they treated her so badly in Tears of a Clown.

I too am confused by this - I was there, didn't see her being treated badly - I witnessed a thousand dedicated fans having the time of their lives!

Yes, there's an argument to be had about the backlash she got with starting RH so late - but let's not go there- been discussed to death on here lol.

I agree. Insiders on social media are attention seekers. I wish I could just ignore them all but I'm very anxious haha. As for my personal opinion, I think she'll definitely tour Latinamerica. This was said to be her biggest tour to date so I could even think of a 2024 European leg with dates in the Middle East, Japan & Australia (if she feels well enough to handle it of course). For some reason her demand is waaay higher now than it was with RHT and Madame X. I do believe though that she shouldn't announce that many more dates until she's already on the road so she can be aware of how she feels. I think she can pull it off with the right measures. More time between each city etc. Time will tell.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Unruhe said:

So this has become awfully quiet... anyone else but me feeling slightly depressed the latin leg might have never existed in the first place? can anyone contact drowned madonna and ask them? I haven't had any luck in getting a reply

I’ve recently read somewhere that she will finish the tour in Mexico, I took those as rumors, it will be very disappointing if she doesn’t include SA in this tour… come'on! Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Colombia should have their own dates ! 🗣️

She's definitely not ending the tour in Mexico. The sales for the fourth show have been moving more slowly, so the rumour for 6-7 dates is kinda looking like a Twitter fan fiction at this point. No reliable source talked about it tho.

The day that her team announces “the final date(s) for The Celebration Tour” is when we'll know that the party is ending. But for now, let's just wait and see.

homer simpson GIF

3 hours ago, Alm47 said:

She's definitely not ending the tour in Mexico. The sales for the fourth show have been moving more slowly, so the rumour for 6-7 dates is kinda looking like a Twitter fan fiction at this point. No reliable source talked about it tho.

The day that her team announces “the final date(s) for The Celebration Tour” is when we'll know that the party is ending. But for now, let's just wait and see.

homer simpson GIF

YOUR LOVE HAS GIVEN ME HOPE