Latin America Dates

Dj Garrido

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Is she doing this allegedly 5th Mexican date? 

At this point I don't know. I no longer believe anyone on Twitter, all of them are just attention seekers who want likes. I think Southamerica is definitely happening but more Mexican dates? I think it's 50/50

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe they are waiting for the Tour to start, so the publicity and attention will increase!
The MDNA Tour and Sticky & Sweet Tour's south american dates were anounced after those tours kicked off. 
I believe they are studying what's happening with lot of artists that are coming to South America, Taylor, The Weeknd, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Roger Waters, just to name a few, most of them are selling 2 o 3 dates at big stadiums. And Madonna can easily sell just by her name and legacy 2 or 3 dates in Buenos Aires, for example.
Let's keep praying - ♥  

7 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Allegedly dates for Brazil before the end of the month. Only Brazil don’t know anything or heard anything about any other country 

Gosh, sales for Evanescence (confirmed), Beyoncé (TBC) and now Madonna (TBC) here in Brazil, all set to be in June <o>

My money will be like... Gone with the wind :P

10 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

The new rumor here in Brazil is that the Santander bank will announce the sponsorship of the coming of an international female singer next Friday. The stakes are split between Madonna and Beyoncé. Taylor's shows were announced weeks ago and are already on sale.

Yes I knew also that about Santander so surely it’s Madonna