Sam Smith covers “Human Nature”

Brendanlovesu1

Some people's reaction is TRULY disgusting. That's exactly the same TRULY disgusting reaction from disgusting haters to Queen Madonna has had when she was fat. Looking at these TRULY disgusting reactions from trolls towards talented fat people, you don't know how fortunate Madonna is to be back in slim shape thanks to her TRULY famous popcorn diet.

26 minutes ago, teammadonna said:

Some people's reaction is TRULY disgusting. That's exactly the same TRULY disgusting reaction from disgusting haters to Queen Madonna has had when she was fat. Looking at these TRULY disgusting reactions from trolls towards talented fat people, you don't know how fortunate Madonna is to be back in slim shape thanks to her TRULY famous popcorn diet.

You're comments are "truly" unflattering, juvenile, vile and disgusting themselves. I hope the hell you are prepubescent for the mere fact that that is how you come across. WHO comments on comments made by "disgusting fans" and then acts like a troll by describing how someone looks Fat. Who made you the judge? And who is fat? The only FAT person here is your ego. And seriously, how many accounts do you have here? Anyway, grow up 🤙

5 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I love it!

They are a true role model to the queer community and I have massive respect for them lately. It’s so great to see them showing their body and not giving a fuck about the standards of body shape that gets forced on us day in day out all over social media etc.

There is every kind of body shape possible on social media. If you’re only seeing a certain standard of body shape on your social media, it’s because that’s what you’re seeking out. And that’s fine, it’s - human nature. 

5 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I love it!

They are a true role model to the queer community and I have massive respect for them lately. It’s so great to see them showing their body and not giving a fuck about the standards of body shape that gets forced on us day in day out all over social media etc.

Thank you!!

Some people's reactions are TRULY disturbing a disgusting. It's TRULY sad that we use the same forums as those narrow-minded trolls.

5 minutes ago, teammadonna said:

Thank you!!

Some people's reactions are TRULY disturbing a disgusting. It's TRULY sad that we use the same forums as those narrow-minded trolls.

There is literally not one negative comment in this thread about Sam Smith’s body, which means that you’re ascribing any negative comment about his concert presentation to his body in your own head, which kind of makes YOU the fatphobic one. 

12 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

Does anyone know if was the full song pr just the verse?

Its the full song. The clip only shows the beginning. He gets dressed up in a corset, shoulder and arm guard very similar to her reinvention tour and then the songs goes all metal towards the end.

19 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I enjoyed it!

Yeah, the clip didn't do it justice.  Hearing the full performance, it's actually pretty good.  Still have to give him props for taking the stage like that.  I'm sure he's suffered from a lot of body shaming. I'm sure that very performance he's received such. Like Madonna, he gives "zero fucks".  Good for him.

1 hour ago, tscott said:

Yeah, the clip didn't do it justice.  Hearing the full performance, it's actually pretty good.  Still have to give him props for taking the stage like that.  I'm sure he's suffered from a lot of body shaming. I'm sure that very performance he's received such. Like Madonna, he gives "zero fucks".  Good for him.

I agree - it’s great that he’s just gone , this is me , like me or not :)

• Jackie locked this topic