FAN LEGACY CODE SPARE?

elbuenre

6 minutes ago, deathproof said:

If i had a code i'd happily give it to you. I'm sure there's plenty of legacy iconers that have a code that arnt using it.

And i thank you for that, glad to see people that are kind in here  and i am sure there are fans that are not using their code but meeh ..

Ticketmaster MX is a mess, they are holding most of the tickets for the resalers, resale is a very big problem here in Mexico, it is not legal and they make tons of money but most of us fans cant get a single ticket because of it. Never in my life i saw this level of corruption inside of Ticketmaster.

35 minutes ago, elbuenre said:

apparently you need to have more "reputation" on the forum for someone to give you or sell you a code.

Sad that there is no camaraderie here between fans.

I only meant that there is less probability of getting it if the forum doesn't know you very much,they need to gain your trust and things to get them.But if you can then good luck

10 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I only meant that there is less probability of getting it if the forum doesn't know you very much,they need to gain your trust and things to get them.But if you can then good luck

I dont think that's the reason because I'm willing to pay, i feel the vibe that most of the fans in here are too cocky to give a code to a fan who needs it. That is my impression.

54 minutes ago, elbuenre said:

i can pay for a code if its necessary 

I don’t think that’s the point they are trying to make, forums work in a very different way to other social media platforms it’s much based on time and the contribution you make to the place, that’s why they were telling you that. 
The fan presale is over there are people who are going directly to the box office and getting great tickets 

32 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I don’t think that’s the point they are trying to make, forums work in a very different way to other social media platforms it’s much based on time and the contribution you make to the place, that’s why they were telling you that. 
The fan presale is over there are people who are going directly to the box office and getting great tickets 

again, that is not how its working here in Mexico. We have a very corrupt system, most of tickets are for resalers, this is not an isolated case, this was the problem with tons of artists for the past years.. most of fans can't get good tickets.

Plus not every single fans lives in Mexico city.

Edited by elbuenre (see edit history)

4 hours ago, elbuenre said:

apparently you need to have more "reputation" on the forum for someone to give you or sell you a code.

Sad that there is no camaraderie here between fans.

Codes are not meant to be shared and definitely not meant to be sold

If you were interested in camaraderie between fans, you would have joined the M community here a long time ago