Madonna and Met Gala

Martin P.

I would love for her to go. The 2016 Met Gala is my favorite because she appeared with a spectacular look and a suit that revealed her beautiful attributes. And it is not for less because I am not exaggerating when I say that as soon as Madonna appears at a social event, she will be the artist who will steal absolutely all the glances and flashes of the photographers. Her almost divine presence will inevitably end up eclipsing other artists of lesser importance and worth. I am sure that even if the Pope were there, he would not get as much attention as Madonna, who will always fill any event or ceremony that takes place anywhere in the world with class. And it could not be otherwise, we are talking about the best artist of all time. And the world knows it.

Ps: all this I write is the result of my mental inspiration caused by my sincere fanaticism towards Madonna and I don't need any stupid artificial intelligence program to express my true feelings towards her for me.

37 minutes ago, stickersweeter said:

She in the US and the ball is in a few days... maybe she's attending this year to keep the Celebration Tour making the headlines. At least I hope she manages to attend it... haha

On the other hand, knowing that our girl is a perfectionist queen... I'm afraid she is not going anywhere but rehearsing

Yet, she's popping up here and there, making appearances, going to shows, etc.  I wouldn't completely dismiss the idea.  :)

11 hours ago, Askeroff said:

i think she's done with public appearances

especially after Grammy backlash

I doubt it.

That would be her giving in to the haters.

She will show up at another event looking incredible as she has always done in her career.

Bad look, then good look. Rinse and repeat.