"TRULY" and "TREMENDOUSLY" posts here

So here you can write your messages with "TRULY" without flooding other threads.Enjoy! @Shofulyou might have wanted this TRULY awesome thread

Write your non serious messages here!

Note:This is not for serious messages about what you think of her and want to really say it's just dumb comedy 

As i have posted on the member appreciation thread, I'd like to say how much i like @teammadonna 's posts. I know some members find the TRULY posts irritating but his posts really crack me up. There's much more about it than the use of the "truly" word, that's a real kind of sense of humour of its own, the over appreciation of everything Madonna is so excessive that it can be seen both ways, litteral or tongue in cheek and i don't want to know which one he means, up to anyone's mind but damn, he puts a genuine smile on my face everytime i read his comments. What could look like some childish joked at the beginning is a real elaborate sense of humour imo, people may like it or not, but i'm a fan. Some of his answers are totally iconic. It's a breath of fun and fresh air in our community.

1 minute ago, DickTracy said:

Truly an amazing song about how truly truly truly is. Truly blessed to be in this world with a truly fascinating song. 
I’m starting the truly effective popcorn diet. That TRULY works. It keeps Madonna truly skinny and fit. And will TRULY do the same to me. It TRULY is amazing

truly (adv.)

Old English treowlice, from treowe (see true (adj.)). Similar formation in Dutch treuwelijk, German getreulich, Swedish troligen.

troll (n.1)

supernatural being in Scandinavian mythology and folklore, 1610s (with an isolated use mid-14c.), from Old Norse troll "giant being not of the human race, evil spirit, monster." Some speculate that it originally meant "creature that walks clumsily," and derives from Proto-Germanic *truzlan, from *truzlanan (see troll (v.)). But it seems to have been a general supernatural word, such as Swedish trolla "to charm, bewitch;" Old Norse trolldomr "witchcraft."

trull (n.)

"a low prostitute or concubine; a drab, strumpet, trollop" [OED], 1510s, from German trulle "trollop, wench, hussy," perhaps cognate with troll (n.), or perhaps from troll (v.), compare Middle High German trolle "awkward fellow," Swabian trull "a thick, fat woman."

8 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

As i have posted on the member appreciation thread, I'd like to say how much i like @teammadonna 's posts. I know some members find the TRULY posts irritating but his posts really crack me up. There's much more about it than the use of the "truly" word, that's a real kind of sense of humour of its own, the over appreciation of everything Madonna is so excessive that it can be seen both ways, litteral or tongue in cheek and i don't want to know which one he means, up to anyone's mind but damn, he puts a genuine smile on my face everytime i read his comments. What could look like some childish joked at the beginning is a real elaborate sense of humour imo, people may like it or not, but i'm a fan. Some of his answers are totally iconic. It's a breath of fun and fresh air in our community.

The particle in her face is truly fantastic i wonder if her particle has a girlfriend?Or a alien?slay!

1 hour ago, DickTracy said:

This is how I met her voice. Truly special song. I remember going to a school “social” (aka not a dance aka not Sexual) where they played this song and I heard it for the first time and it was like a flash mob that I was not invited to. Truly humiliating. 

all remixing comes from Jamaica
david morales
the shitty ex
and countless others agree
i can't really say in an open blog any more xx

On 4/28/2023 at 4:57 AM, Redha DBL said:

Me too! Well-said