Immaculate Collection in Dolby Atmos!

RUADJAI

2 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

"Material Gworrllllllll!", "Material Gworrllllllll! (Explicit)" and "Frozen on Fire" Dolby Atmos versions from TIDAL:

I believe I know the answer, so before I download, Is this your stereo mix of these songs or just direct rips from Tidal?  I'm sure it's the latter, so I would love for you to make stereo versions of these.  :luv:

56 minutes ago, tscott said:

I believe I know the answer, so before I download, Is this your stereo mix of these songs or just direct rips from Tidal?  I'm sure it's the latter, so I would love for you to make stereo versions of these.  :luv:

Direct rips from Tidal. 

In this case the official stereo versions are available everywhere. The stereo versions made from the Atmos mix would be useless. 

15 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Direct rips from Tidal. 

In this case the official stereo versions are available everywhere. The stereo versions made from the Atmos mix would be useless. 

So are you saying these are already mixed in stereo? 

Also, I edit my above post out of respect of your wishes in keeping the content hidden.  I totally missed that when I originally quoted you. Also, regarding your uploads, I'm still having issues unzipping your .rars.  I always have to convert them to zip files before doing so. It's so weird?

Thanks again for providing these Tidal rips.  They sound really great. 

12 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Honestly.

Give me Immaculate Recollection 3CD -40 Tour Edition.

The brand is too iconique. 

Let's forget Celebration exists at this point. 

I wish the tour was called The Immaculate Recollection Tour

I don't get dismissing Celebration?  It's far more representative of her career than Immaculate Collection.  Make no mistake, Immaculate Collection is the definitive compilation of Madonna from the 80's.  But even that collection, missed a few inclusions.  Celebration is pretty much her entire hit catalog.  Sure there are some minor flaws and exclusions, but it really is a nice representation of her career, especially for someone who is newly discovering her or re-discovering her.  I prefer "Celebration Tour".  It's name really has a broader appeal and it fits exactly to the point of her celebrating her 40 year career and back catalog.  I still can't help to think a re-issue of Celebration is gonna happen.  If they can improve on it, by adding what was missing and the last decade of singles, I'll gladly welcome that. 

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

Yeah it's Immaculate without Rescue Me + isn't it really? But I just prefer everything about the Immaculate as a concept. 

I agree.  It's definitely was a unique and innovated way to present one's greatest hits at the time.  I prefer it's original concept with the Q-Sound and original versions that were on it.  I'm not impressed with the digital and streaming versions.  Meanwhile, I feel Celebration is a great way for newbies and casual fans to pick up the majority of her biggest hits on one compilation. The flaws are only noticeable by hardcore fans. :)

19 minutes ago, mrsciccone said:

I have to admit, that I really never liked Mike Dean a lot, but most of the Dolby Atmos tracks of other Artists I don't like so much, while I really do when it comes to IC.

In my opinion, the problem was never Mike Dean's remasters, it was the atrocious dynamic range compression that distorted the songs.

• 2 weeks later...