Babyface & Kelly Clarkson perform Take A Bow

Starchild

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Sorry but we already know that you don't like her ballads

I respect your opinion tho but i hope she performs her ballads

Bitch got ballads. A lot of my favorite M songs are ballads.

But she's said many times that she feels like she loses the crowd when she does a ballad. so I doubt we'll hear many :(

6 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

Loses the crowd?

The moment the music started, the crowd went crazy.

In I'm Going To Tell You a Secret she said that every time she sings a ballad, everyone in the audience goes to buy a hot dog. And she had this to say about performing "I'll Remember" and/or "This Used To Be My Playground" in the Madame X Tour:

9 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Sorry but we already know that you don't like her ballads

I respect your opinion tho but i hope she performs her ballads

I love her ballads, she has many great ones to choose from: Secret, Oh Father, Crazy for you, Frozen, Drowned World, Nothing Fails, Bad Girl, Rain, Miles away(?), Masterpiece

41 minutes ago, clkelley39 said:

In I'm Going To Tell You a Secret she said that every time she sings a ballad, everyone in the audience goes to buy a hot dog. And she had this to say about performing "I'll Remember" and/or "This Used To Be My Playground" in the Madame X Tour:

She said that about Las Vegas (the people leaving to eat). 

6 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

She said that about Las Vegas (the people leaving to eat). 

Not gonna say that it doesn't happen, but any hard core true fan, they would be glued to their seats from start to finish.  I don't get why anyone would leave their seat as a hardcore fan, because her ballads are equally fantastic and there are some iconic ballads in her catalog.  Take a Bow definitely is a U.S. favorite, but I can see how TUTBMPG and I'll Remember getting a roar of appreciation if the performed those this time around.

14 minutes ago, tscott said:

Not gonna say that it doesn't happen, but any hard core true fan, they would be glued to their seats from start to finish.  I don't get why anyone would leave their seat as a hardcore fan, because her ballads are equally fantastic and there are some iconic ballads in her catalog.  Take a Bow definitely is a U.S. favorite, but I can see how TUTBMPG and I'll Remember getting a roar of appreciation if the performed those this time around.

Yes,  when she did Crazy For You on RIT everybody went crazy. Vegas is different as there are tons of causal fans or not even fans, just random people with money to spend on a show.

Anyway I hope she does TAB, but she needs to work hard on the song since to me she sounded like shit on Rebel Heart (at least in the bonus video from the Japanese bluray). 

Always loved the much hated American Music Award version though. 

6 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Yes,  when she did Crazy For You on RIT everybody went crazy. Vegas is different as there are tons of causal fans or not even fans, just random people with money to spend on a show.

Anyway I hope she does TAB, but she needs to work hard on the song since to me she sounded like shit on Rebel Heart (at least in the bonus video from the Japanese bluray). 

The AMA live performance is hated?

She sounded and looked great and she was extremely nervous.

I love that performance and remember watching it when it first aired.

5 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

The AMA live performance is hated?

She sounded and looked great and she was extremely nervous.

I love that performance and remember watching it when it first aired.

Oh yes, I remember lots of fans back in the early years of forums saying it was one of her worst live vocals ever. 

11 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I have attended a few of her shows in Vegas and while I agree some of the crowd are stiffs, I always still enjoyed the show.  I prefer a smaller venue because I don't have interest being on the floor, so being in the side seats are still close enough to see her perfectly.

TAB is a tough song to sing.  Even when she sang it LIVE at the AMA show, it wasn't perfect, but I still loved it.  I actually thought she sounded even better when she sang it live the few times on Rebel Heart.  While it was performed with backing tracks, at a lower key, I thought she sounded really good.  Not perfect, but like I said, it's a hard song to sing and I'm sure is why why she's avoided singing it live for so long.  I'm sure that is the case with TUTBMP and I'll Remember.  Then again, I think she has avoided songs that have been more of a "goodbye" theme for personal reasons.  So i understand why she avoided them, but I hope for this new tour she is able to get past that.