[November 1-2, 2023] The Celebration Tour (10-11/78), Barcelona

Frank

She said some words in spanish as usual. The speech was about loving each other and loving ur neighbor, she talked about Jesus, about the LGBTQ+ community... She was beautiful, smiling and lovely. She loves Barcelona and Spain and is always happy to come back.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, o_g_c_x said:

Tonight the audience was cold af. I think I have seen 3-4 people dancing...

Well... I was there too on 123 and all the people were dancing, singing and enjoying... I guess it depends... But the spanish crowd is always a great one and she knows that.

9 hours ago, o_g_c_x said:

Tonight the audience was cold af. I think I have seen 3-4 people dancing...

I usually go twice (or more) when she's on tour because i need a night to witness and absorb everything that is going on stage then another night just to loose and party. There's so much going on stage and i don't want to miss it so i kind of don't move the first night. It's the same for all these kind of pop shows with choreo and staging. Well that's my excuse for not moving on some nights. I don't if it's the reason why here.

3 hours ago, Michael_Py said:

I am going tonight to Pista A, alone. What time should I arrive? Childish questions:

- what if im thirsty? What if im hungry? What if i wanna piss? 😂 

send help

thanks

I went to Barcelona for the MDNA show, from my experience... since it's a standing area, once you're in and locked in your spot, you can't move or leave your place, AT ALL. So eat beforehand and don't drink anything hours before (get some Halls candy if you get thirsty lol), because if you move, nobody will let you back in... people also get very rude and aggressive, understandable if someone tries to sneak in but still.  :/

Loved the show BUT I agree that making people wait almost till 10pm doesn't build anticipation. I've seen her live several times but this time I was exhausted and really annoyed by the whole situation (I think starting THAT late is disrespecting people); she was still rehearsing when the gates had to be opening and there was an unannounced entrance next to the early access one that was opened a bit before the "official one", lucky me and some friend I went with but the organisation was a disaster.

She was on fire tonight. Way better than last night show. Great mood, great spirits... She had pigtails during the DAD/Cowboy section, looked amazing. The speech was mostly about her children and how all of us the fans are her children too. The Vogue guest was Úrsula Corberó.