Rumor / M to join Beyonce on stage in Paris

Redha DBL

2 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Kylie was cool in 2012. Now she's a Sitges act, cool enough for rich white gay men, with drinking problems and straight women friends, but nothing more. 

Comments like this make Madonna fans sound bitter and insecure about Kylie’s success

7 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Comments like this make Madonna fans sound bitter and insecure about Kylie’s success

Oh why? I really like Padam Padam, and I thought that Madonna could do something more sophisticated like this, with her own music. 

I love Kylie, but from Kiss Me Once she's being more camp / tacky / Sitges act. Just watch her World Pride performance of this year and you will understand my description above. 

PD: Just enter on a Kylie forum, to know what her fans think about M, and then we can talk about who's insecure. 

14 hours ago, androiduser said:

For made-to-measure costumes and couture, fittings with designers are almost always done in the main ateliers in Paris because the whole team is there and adjustments can be made on the spot. Not saying Madonna is in Paris right now for the fittings, but no, JPG himself shouldn't be flying to her by default. They are equals.

Okay. I wasn’t saying he isn’t important, just that she’s preparing a tour so jetsetting around the globe seems a bit crazy. But what you said makes sense. I don’t know about the fashion industry.

1 hour ago, MattyMads said:

Because they are bitter and insecure about it. If Madonna released music like Padam Padam or even Disco we would all be doing backflips onto our limp wrists. That is a fact.

1 hour ago, nito84bcn said:

Oh why? I really like Padam Padam, and I thought that Madonna could do something more sophisticated like this, with her own music. 

I love Kylie, but from Kiss Me Once she's being more camp / tacky / Sitges act. Just watch her World Pride performance of this year and you will understand my description above. 

PD: Just enter on a Kylie forum, to know what her fans think about M, and then we can talk about who's insecure. 

The only reason Madonna is ever brought up on Say Hey is because there are numerous Madonna fans that troll there on a consistent basis. I could even name them, they are not subtle.

15 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Because they are bitter and insecure about it. If Madonna released music like Padam Padam or even Disco we would all be doing backflips onto our limp wrists. That is a fact.

please...disco was so cheap and boring except 3 songs, so forgettable. Padam is a good song (and just made for tiktok), thanks to Heaven, but not so great

56 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I wouldn’t go that far. Kylie’s new song is cute. Let’s just leave it there. 

Edited by Mden (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Speak for yourself...

Your example above doesn't even compute.

They're significantly different pop artists, let's face it.

4 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Nothing factual about that. Padam is great but don't get me started on Disco. That album is an insult to disco fans. :)