VULGAR

deathproof

Just now, Blue Jean said:

Maybe you forgot to press the Submit button?

No, I used the ‘F’ word when speaking about myself, so I’m assuming that’s what triggered the review.

Its pointless for it to go through now as a million people are replying at once and it is redundant.

1 minute ago, BuggedOut said:

No, I used the ‘F’ word when speaking about myself, so I’m assuming that’s what triggered the review.

Its pointless for it to go through now as a million people are replying at once and it is redundant.

You used the word “Fisting” about yourself?

9 minutes ago, steady75 said:

no just non binary folks it would seem

I mean to each their own but is there really a need for more boxes and categories when we could abolish gender in general and just be fine with everyone’s own gender expression regardless of their biological sex (transgenderism and intersexuality is obviously a different issue)? Or just push for going against gender norms while acknowledging what we are born with and how our brains and perceptive organs work?

That would pretty much erase the problem all together. 😅 

Also with people like Demi Lovato adapting they/them for exactly one promo cycle and then abandoning it again when it didn’t lead to an increase of her fanbase, it really feels more like a very useless trend to me. Something that is more counter-productive…but that is just my opinion on it. If someone doesn’t want to use gender-labled pronouns I will gladly avoid the use and just use their name or something…

I’m very self-deprecating and overly opinionated, so I could see how people who don’t know me would think I’m awful, but it’s ok.

I don’t like Sam Smiths voice. That’s all I have to say about Sam Smith, as I know nothing else about him nor do I care to.

Im going on and on because he is doing something with M, possibly and I’m in that thread.

You won’t find me in a Sam Smith solo thread.

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic