VULGAR

deathproof

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Conspiracy on PopJustice:

"They also sounded great in all the videos I’ve seen? I know it’s horrible to suggest this but the only thing I can think of is that, with all the hate they constantly get online, it was security/safety related but they obviously didn’t want to cause panic in the crowd? Because everyone I know who was there is saying something’s not adding up."

"I think there's been a safety issue unfortunately. The power's fine and their voice was fine so something's not adding up."

"I considered the idea of it being a safety issue too and especially considering the arena they’re at and the time of year it is, it may have been an issue to raise this."

A case for Madame X.

giphy.gif

I'm curious, what would the security issue be?

3 minutes ago, deathproof said:

I'm curious, what would the security issue be?

Its the same arena the terrorists attacked at the Ariana concert some years ago. Any kind of threat and they'd have to take action. Considering all these right wing conspiracy crazies have it in for Sam too.... I've seen them on Facebook groups freaking out about children being present at their concerts. They see them as being part of some children grooming movement or some bs same as drag queens.

Just now, Blue Jean said:

Its the same arena the terrorists attacked at the Ariana concert some years ago. Any kind of threat and they'd have to take action. Considering all these right wing conspiracy crazies have it in for Sam too.... I've seen them on Facebook groups freaking out about children being present at their concerts.

Thank you, forgot all about that Ariana concert

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Its the same arena the terrorists attacked at the Ariana concert some years ago. Any kind of threat and they'd have to take action. Considering all these right wing conspiracy crazies have it in for Sam too.... I've seen them on Facebook groups freaking out about children being present at their concerts. They see them as being part of some children grooming movement or some bs same as drag queens.

That’s terrible.

Just now, Ayham said:

Kylie’s “live” voice is wayyyy better than Madonna’s “live” voice. Facts.

Not even close.

I watched that Kylie Crying Game and it’s that same, nasally tone.

Could you see Kylie singing Evita?

Madonna has many songs and live performances with a deep, throaty, rich vocal.

Kylie has none.

Are we on a Kylie or Madonna forum?

Ive never see an artists forum where the main artist is trashed constantly.

Madonna is no Ella Fitzgerald vocally, but she has many live vocal performances that run circles around Kylie’s.

Why do people have to constantly put one artist against the other? It forces people like me to get defensive and talk trash/facts.

12 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Kylie sings 100% live every time and she's pitch perfect too

Correct. She has a brilliant live voice. 

11 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

And as nasally as ever.

Yeah, but that’s the character of her voice. It’s undoubtable that she is an incredible live vocalist for a ‘pop star’… and she literally has never done a lipped performance in a concert. 

2 minutes ago, proxy said:

So I think it's the end for tonight, also I think that presenting new song in the moment of Tina dead is a bad idea, because it will take away the attention that Madonna obviously want's, I mean it's a new song right.

Sam x Madonna isn't the only song being released this week. No one else is pushing their releases for this friday to later date.

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic