VULGAR

deathproof

Just now, BuggedOut said:

Not even close.

I watched that Kylie Crying Game and it’s that same, nasally tone.

Could you see Kylie singing Evita?

Madonna has many songs and live performances with a deep, throaty, rich vocal.

Kylie has none.

Are we on a Kylie or Madonna forum?

Ive never see an artists forum where the main artist is trashed constantly.

Madonna is no Ella Fitzgerald vocally, but she has many live vocal performances that run circles around Kylie’s.

Why do people have to constantly put one artist against the other? It forces people like me to get defensive and talk trash/facts.

I’m sorry but just no. Madonna has nowhere near the skill of Kylie live, nor the range, control or pitch. I love Madonna, but Kylie could outperform her vocally every single time. 

Madonna is a better overall performer,  better stage presence and the emotion her voice conveys is far more moving, but she isn’t a reliable or consistent vocalist live at all, never really has been besides select performances. There’s a reason her live albums are heavily produced or dubbed… Kylie’s are essentially raw. 

2 minutes ago, scion said:

Correct. She has a brilliant live voice. 

Yeah, but that’s the character of her voice. It’s undoubtable that she is an incredible live vocalist for a ‘pop star’… and she literally has never done a lipped performance in a concert. 

Kylie does not have an incredible live voice or incredible studio voice. The tone is very nasally.

Only her fans say this about her and I don’t need news articles where they stare the same thing.

I don’t care for Beyonce but she has a great voice. I can give credit where credit is due.

Kylie has a lot of great pop songs, but she is certainly not known for a great voice.

Again, are we in a Kylie or Madonna forum?

I’m sorry but just no. Madonna has nowhere near the skill of Kylie live, nor the range, control or pitch. I love Madonna, but Kylie could outperform her vocally every single time. 

Madonna is a better overall performer,  better stage presence and the emotion her voice conveys is far more moving, but she isn’t a reliable or consistent vocalist live at all, never really has been besides select performances. There’s a reason her live albums are heavily produced or dubbed… Kylie’s are essentially raw. 

Oh dear god.

I love you, but no.

Yeah you should be sorry, Madonna is far better vocalist, that's not even up to discussion. 

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

I saw it in person. It was outstanding. We all stood in awe in tears as rose petals fell from the roof hitting our faces. It was just, wow.

She had a cold that night of the filming though.

Of course she did.

The same way M fired her hair stylist and make up artist the day before her Drowned World tour was filmed.

2 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Kylie does not have an incredible live voice or incredible studio voice. The tone is very nasally.

Only her fans say this about her and I don’t need news articles where they stare the same thing.

I don’t care for Beyonce but she has a great voice. I can give credit where credit is due.

Kylie has a lot of great pop songs, but she is certainly not known for a great voice.

Again, are we in a Kylie or Madonna forum?

We are free to discuss whoever.

And yes, I’d say she has a great voice live. That’s my perspective. I mean, even vocal coaches agree (ie Honest Vocal Coach). Having a nasal voice doesn’t diminish or negate greatness or ability, that’s just natural tone and is a matter of taste. 

1 minute ago, JustinTimes said:

Sam does well in the UK charts, if it is a new song, hopefully it will finally give Madonna a chart hit 🙏

Madonna already has enough chart hits.

She doesn’t need anymore, though it would be nice.

I’d much prefer it be solo.

Sam isn’t exactly known for multiple mega hits.

11 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Not even close.

I watched that Kylie Crying Game and it’s that same, nasally tone.

Could you see Kylie singing Evita?

Madonna has many songs and live performances with a deep, throaty, rich vocal.

Kylie has none.

Are we on a Kylie or Madonna forum?

Ive never see an artists forum where the main artist is trashed constantly.

Madonna is no Ella Fitzgerald vocally, but she has many live vocal performances that run circles around Kylie’s.

Why do people have to constantly put one artist against the other? It forces people like me to get defensive and talk trash/facts.

I’m not, I’m just saying the truth… and Evita was 27 years ago… I’m talking at our current time… 

M’s vocal is great but during live performances especially after MDNA period started to get meh. Kylie can hit the high notes perfectly & personally I find her more pro in live shows (vocally).

1 minute ago, scion said:

We are free to discuss whoever.

And yes, I’d say she has a great voice live. That’s my perspective. I mean, even vocal coaches agree (ie Honest Vocal Coach). Having a nasal voice doesn’t diminish or negate greatness or ability, that’s just natural tone and is a matter of taste. 

I watched that honest vocal coach (Georgina) the other day and she lost her credibility with me by saying the Idol finalist next to her was off key and sounded nasally next to the Queen of nasal, Kylie. OMG 😂

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic