VULGAR

deathproof

15 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Fab! Looking forward to hearing it!

I just hope it isn't anything to do with un-holy - love the song - but it's done, it's finished, it's time to move on lol

19 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Them clearly says it is therm’s song. So Madonna will only be a feat like in champagne rose as Desthproof called it in the very beginning. 19 pages of fan-made fun and laughter though. Still rolling on the floor about “Sam the Lesbian Fox”

So we're gonna have not just the Max Martin track.

And Martin said it will be loved by the people who likes her 80s sound.

Now this is described as a90s house old school bop (I don't search I find delivered for me, so I'm here for it).

Well I need just a good ballad or mid-tempo and I have the EP I was hoping for.

And by the way Sam Smith is better than all the children she collaborated with recently (Tokisha is cool, but that thing was a real mess imo)

6 minutes ago, stefo said:

Now this is described as a90s house old school bop (I don't search I find delivered for me, so I'm here for it).

And by the way Sam Smith is better than all the children she collaborated with recently (Tokisha is cool, but that thing was a real mess imo)

Every time Madonna collaborates with a producer we hear the same quotes about this sounding like "classic Madonna", it'll "take you back to the 80s", it sounds like "90s Madonna", then we end up getting something like Candy Shop. I remember Timbaland hyped that up as "we take Madonna back to 'you must be my lucky star'!"

I try not to get my hopes up. Her collabs lately haven't been stellar or memorable

5 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Every time Madonna collaborates with a producer we hear the same quotes about this sounding like "classic Madonna", it'll "take you back to the 80s", it sounds like "90s Madonna", then we end up getting something like Candy Shop. I remember Timbaland hyped that up as "we take Madonna back to 'you must be my lucky star'!"

I try not to get my hopes up. Her collabs lately haven't been stellar or memorable

It’s unlikely Timbaland would be making that quote about Candy Shop since he didn’t produce it, and there are songs that have 80s Madonna sounds on that album, particularly Heartbeat from the Timbaland tracks and Give it 2 Me from the Pharrell tracks. 

9 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

I'm hoping it could be different this time because of the tour. I think she knows it's going to be the last shot to re-establish her image to the general public (and maybe some of us too) and they seem to be paying attention to every step again, after the Warner comeback on the scene. Of course it could be dull then, you're right ... we know her at this point :Madonna044:

4 hours ago, Lorx said:

Many Madonna fans are saying Sam Smith is gross. 

I'm supporting Sam Smith even more than before, hate these Madonna fans. They only like beauty. If Sam Smith had abs they would have said he was great

I think part of it is that he’s currently presenting his body as though it’s some sort of achievement. People typically admire bodies that are in shape because it speaks to their drive and work ethic. It’s not just about the aesthetic, it showcases a mindset. And damn if there weren’t a lot of people talking about Madonna’s weight in the past few years…

I fully support Sam Smith’s right to feel good in his own body and to showcase himself however he wants, but nobody is required to enjoy it. 

9 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

When I heard about him (had heard his name around but didn’t know anything else) I went to check out his work and immediately thought oh 80s Madonna 

12 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I think part of it is that he’s currently presenting his body as though it’s some sort of achievement. People typically admire bodies that are in shape because it speaks to their drive and work ethic. It’s not just about the aesthetic, it showcases a mindset. And damn if there weren’t a lot of people talking about Madonna’s weight in the past few years…

I fully support Sam Smith’s right to feel good in his own body and to showcase himself however he wants, but nobody is required to enjoy it. 

There is a movement of people that DO say that you need to be sexually attracted to bigger/older people. Gives me hope that I will get some hot young stud in bed. 🤣

54 minutes ago, stefo said:

I agree with everything except the last bit.

13 hours ago, adirondak said:

That mind set that is associated with having a fit body, ( drive and work ethic) I don’t always find appealing. I respect the effort but I don’t find abs sexy. 😁

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic