VULGAR

deathproof

1 hour ago, stefo said:

So we're gonna have not just the Max Martin track.

And Martin said it will be loved by the people who likes her 80s sound.

Now this is described as a90s house old school bop (I don't search I find delivered for me, so I'm here for it).

Well I need just a good ballad or mid-tempo and I have the EP I was hoping for.

And by the way Sam Smith is better than all the children she collaborated with recently (Tokisha is cool, but that thing was a real mess imo)

why you so sure that Martin cant be one of the producers or writers in this song too

he was work many times with Ilya who is supposed to be one of production team  of this song   :eyes:

14 minutes ago, Mden said:

That mind set that is associated with having a fit body, ( drive and work ethic) I don’t always find appealing. I respect abs but I don’t find them sexy. 😁

I usually don’t either, but I like an athletic build, but I also find a little meat hot.

Im all over the place in my tastes.

I also fear it's a Human Nature remix, but this doesn't explain all the reactions from Ryan Tedder on twitter and instagram:

https://twitter.com/SmithCharts/status/1661415244562923521?t=cLBbUV487o6qUL8aKWDD-g&s=19

"Vulgar" is indeed the style of both lately. But I agree with @stefo Sam Smith is much better than M's latest collaborators, they make great music.

Anyway the Madonna curse makes me laugh: Sam announces the collaboration and has to cancel. Manchester is (super)shortened once again  :devil:

5 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I also fear it's a Human Nature remix, but this doesn't explain all the reactions from Ryan Tedder on twitter and instagram:

https://twitter.com/SmithCharts/status/1661415244562923521?t=cLBbUV487o6qUL8aKWDD-g&s=19

"Vulgar" is indeed the style of both lately. But I agree with @stefo Sam Smith is much better than M's latest collaborators, they make great music.

Anyway the Madonna curse makes me laugh: Sam announces the collaboration and has to cancel. Manchester is (super)shortened once again  :devil:

Maybe those sources aren't familiar with Human Nature (so to them it's a new song). It probably is a Human Nature remix with some new lyrics. Another forum I read said Madonna's part is mostly spoken words

1 minute ago, dankpepe said:

Maybe those sources aren't familiar with Human Nature (so to them it's a new song). It probably is a Human Nature remix with some new lyrics. Another forum I read said Madonna's part is mostly spoken words

Well, at least Ingrid should know it.

Anyway, I learnt not to have any expectation from M anymore. So I will expect a 2 minutes long Sicksick remix of Human Nature with M just talking "express yourself don't repress yourself" using her 1994 recording.

23 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Oh no please enough of spoken words ! We were supposed to get 3 new tracks with Christine and the queens and in the end we got only a couple of spoken words on the 3 tracks... Not again !

22 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

Because she still could chart in top 10 back then, hence she doesn't need GM & MJ.

Yeah but what is the purpose of these collabs? She isn't charting from them, fans don't like them, fans of the artist she collabs with don't care. So why bother?

Maluma, Tokisha, Quavo, Swae Lee, Fireboy, 070 Shake, and Saucy Santana didn't get her any chart success. None of those collabs will be remembered (I had to Google most of those people). None of her fans want to hear them on tour. So, why?

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic