VULGAR

deathproof

15 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Some people on PopJustice are saying it's coming June 9th but don't know if it's true.

Seems like no one really knows, anything…

First the song is titled “S&M,” then it’s titled “Vulgar”

Then it’s being released tomorrow, others saying June 2nd, now June 6th

🙃

3 hours ago, MattyMads said:

I’m gonna be a negative Nancy but I can’t see this collaboration setting the charts a light, with the general public they are 2 of the most disliked or even irritating artists at the moment. I would like to be proven wrong and I will eat my words if it’s the opposite. 

The world has moved past the old model Billboard charts. Like a decade ago. It's 2023. The "charts" are 1) not accurate of popularity any longer,  2) not influential, and 3) don't make artists money like they use to. Quit looking at that as a singular measure of success. It's not 1995.

4 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

The world has moved past the old model Billboard charts. Like a decade ago. It's 2023. The "charts" are 1) not accurate of popularity any longer,  2) not influential, and 3) don't make artists money like they use to. Quit looking at that as a singular measure of success. It's not 1995.

Oh plz

1 minute ago, skyfitswim said:

why is madonna so focus with sex , vulgar additude ...? 

i wish she just released a killer bang dance song everyone  blows away and connects to 

still hope its a killer song with a good titel and damm god a new album op some new songs 

still 

2 minutes ago, skyfitswim said:

why is madonna so focus with sex , vulgar additude ...? 

i wish she just released a killer bang dance song everyone  blows away and connects to 

i

Are you new to Madonna?

She’s been a vulgar slut since 1982 and that’s why we love her!

Guys can we please take all the Kylie talk to her thread, it’s so annoying the way everyone is endlessly talking about the legendary Pop Queen Kylie Minogue’s hit single Padam Padam which is currently going viral and racing up the charts worldwide. Everybody just can’t stop talking about her! Go Queen Kylie!!!

Padam? Padam!

*plays extended mix of Padam Padam*

21 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

Agree 

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic