VULGAR

deathproof

7 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Guys can we please take all the Kylie talk to her thread, it’s so annoying the way everyone is endlessly talking about the legendary Pop Queen Kylie Minogue’s hit single Padam Padam which is currently going viral and racing up the charts worldwide. Go Queen Kylie!!!

Padam? Padam!

*plays extended mix of Padam Padam*

Please don't mistake me for mentioning Kylie. I really am looking forward to this pairing! I'm just hoping Madonna has layed new vocals down.

7 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Guys can we please take all the Kylie talk to her thread, it’s so annoying the way everyone is endlessly talking about the legendary Pop Queen Kylie Minogue’s hit single Padam Padam which is currently going viral and racing up the charts worldwide. Go Queen Kylie!!!

Padam? Padam!

I heard the song the other day and was really surprised. I think it’s her best song since Can’t Get You Out of My Head. Go Kylie 💪

26 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

The world has moved past the old model Billboard charts. Like a decade ago. It's 2023. The "charts" are 1) not accurate of popularity any longer,  2) not influential, and 3) don't make artists money like they use to. Quit looking at that as a singular measure of success. It's not 1995.

Well however we choose to measure success of new music Madonna hasn’t really had any in a long time. So let’s hope this song changes that.

55 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Are you new to Madonna?

She’s been a vulgar slut since 1982 and that’s why we love her!

52 minutes ago, skyfitswim said:

no she is not always like this like a prayer , ray of light ... where not vulgar but wow 

47 minutes ago, skyfitswim said:

i whas talking about madonna but she has not always been vulgar , i don' consider evita , ray of light, music , confessions vulgar 

Ironically her biggest hits are when she is not "Vulgar" or sex oriented : La isla bonita, Into the groove, Like a Prayer, Vogue, Ray of Light, Frozen, Music, Hung up...

1 minute ago, Redha DBL said:

Ironically her biggest hits are when she is not "Vulgar" or sex oriented : La isla bonita, Into the groove, Like a Prayer, Vogue, Ray of Light, Frozen, Music, Hung up...

That’s because those songs are then more accessible to the general public.

So apparently it is a new song called "S&M" and it's a bit naughty.  Clever if true, and it uses the initials of their name.

4 hours ago, MattyMads said:

I’m gonna be a negative Nancy but I can’t see this collaboration setting the charts a light, with the general public they are 2 of the most disliked or even irritating artists at the moment. I would like to be proven wrong and I will eat my words if it’s the opposite. 

I kinda get what you mean.  I won't be offended by it, but obviously this could make it harder for general public consumption if not some of the uptight fans who are bothered by her being quite sexual still.  Whatever!!  I just hope it has a great beat and people will have fun with it.  Whatever happens, it will definitely gain a lot of attention for both artists. I'm all in!

I suspect she’s more interested in stirring up that exact kind of reaction than getting a chart hit. That’s the real reason she has teamed up with Sam.

For any real impact though it will need a video. Whether people love or hate them everyone will watch it and it will get people talking.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I think she’s more interested in stirring up a reaction than getting a chart hit. That’s the real reason she has teamed up with Sam.

That's probably true.  She most likely knows radio won't play her and she won't get the same exposure as if she was much younger.  But I agree, an "impactful" video will help give it a lot of exposure, along with she'll be gaining a lot of Sam Smith's fanbase.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I suspect she’s more interested in stirring up that exact kind of reaction than getting a chart hit. That’s the real reason she has teamed up with Sam.

For any real impact though it will need a video. Whether people love or hate them everyone will watch it and it will get people talking.

Thankfully, which is why we love her.

10 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I suspect she’s more interested in stirring up that exact kind of reaction than getting a chart hit. That’s the real reason she has teamed up with Sam.

Think so too

30 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

the problem is that if the song is not brilliant, the stirring effect will be very brief.... all her songs/videos/tours that had a massive reaction were also massive masterpieces.

I honestly can't think of a single duet/feat. with a star that was on the level of her solo work or the solo work of the star in question.

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Guys can we please take all the Kylie talk to her thread, it’s so annoying the way everyone is endlessly talking about the legendary Pop Queen Kylie Minogue’s hit single Padam Padam which is currently going viral and racing up the charts worldwide. Everybody just can’t stop talking about her! Go Queen Kylie!!!

Padam? Padam!

Girl you ain’t right for this

I howled

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic