VULGAR

deathproof

7 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

“Up until a month ago I wasn’t a @madonna fan. But all of a sudden I have become OBSESSED. Everything she’s don’t is so inspiring and so groundbreaking. I’m embarrassingly late to the party, but at least i’m at the party now haha x”

C0E08E1D-8F4B-4155-A541-969156F16089.jpeg

Better late to the party, then never. 

I mean I’m the wider terms a song title being and acronym on their names and also having another meaning is pure genius  and high  key potentially iconic.

I know if sounds naff but most genius ideas do til they work and then it seems so obviously a genius move. 

If the song is called "S&M", it's pretty cool how it is a double play on their initials. I'm sure this will gain a lot of attention. The question is if the song is any good and can it be a hit for her?   I'm hoping for both.  Sam Smith has a good chance of helping this song chart and get mainstream exposure. 

29 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Except it was a Rihanna title :lol:

4 minutes ago, tscott said:

And "Take a Bow" was a Madonna title.  I think you've been around long enough to know that titles of songs have always been recycled and have had a lot of success still. 

Madonna, Justin Bieber, Beyoncé: Sorry

1 minute ago, Fabiolous said:

Of all the Madonna collaborations we have seen in the making recently, the first one out is a collaboration with Ryan Tedder and Sam Smith we knew nothing about. I think it's clear she has enough material for an album

You're setting yourself up for a huge disappointment.

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

I don’t find it genius personally.

If she duets with Miley they could sing a song about eating M&M’s.

Or with Dua a song about having a D&M.

Let’s just hope this song is good. That is what matters.

If they would do a follow-up song with Bob Dylan, it could be "BDSM". Everybody's so creative

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

“Up until a month ago I wasn’t a @madonna fan. But all of a sudden I have become OBSESSED. Everything she’s don’t is so inspiring and so groundbreaking. I’m embarrassingly late to the party, but at least i’m at the party now haha x”

C0E08E1D-8F4B-4155-A541-969156F16089.jpeg

I remember this. It was after he watched Truth Or Dare during a flight.

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic