VULGAR

deathproof

7 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Wonder if this that video Ricardo was directing. Probably will be Madonna in those braids from the Grammys with a big spotlight on her face, licking her lips, doing some type of twerking while whispering / speaking "waiting...for you...express yourself....i'm not sorry...Madonna". If I'm right then someone has to buy me an ice cream

🥲🥲🥲

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

Real fans will be disappointed… fillers will enjoy it… another low quality content 2022 all over again… now watch her sticking her tongue out… linking “them” ass / boobs… whispering (shit/slut/ass/bitch/lick/fuck)… etc. hey btw Mr. Gomes is apparently the director. 💩😂🤡

That has been her trend, sadly, but at this stage of her career, she’s just doing what she wants and looks to be having a blast.

16 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

That has been her trend, sadly, but at this stage of her career, she’s just doing what she wants and looks to be having a blast.

I can't see much emotion actually. On videos like Hung Up on Tokisha she looks kinda miserable. Now Bitch I'm Madonna, this looked like a blast. I saw kid Madonna having fun there not the lost Madonna of recently. Luckily I saw that kid again on Medellin mv, she is still there somewhere.

3 hours ago, Ayham said:

Real fans will be disappointed… fillers will enjoy it… another low quality content 2022 all over again… now watch her sticking her tongue out… linking “them” ass / boobs… whispering (shit/slut/ass/bitch/lick/fuck)… etc. hey btw Mr. Gomes is apparently the director. 💩😂🤡

Probably not far wrong with this  - unfortunately 

12 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Madonna fans are quick to say people that hate on her are exposing their insecurities or self hate but when it’s another artist doing something very similar the attitude is suddenly very different.

I'm not that type of M fan, and I'm not hating on Sam, and could you please clarify what Sam and M have in common?

2 hours ago, Blue Prince said:

I can't see much emotion actually. On videos like Hung Up on Tokisha she looks kinda miserable. Now Bitch I'm Madonna, this looked like a blast. I saw kid Madonna having fun there not the lost Madonna of recently. Luckily I saw that kid again on Medellin mv, she is still there somewhere.

Good point. There's been a bit of an emotionally vacancy in her eyes, at least when facing the public, for a few years now.

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

I'm not that type of M fan, and I'm not hating on Sam, and could you please clarify what Sam and M have in common?

The two do have a similar views on humanity.  Madonna supports who he is and he recognizes that.  He enjoys being sexual and provocative and so does Madonna.  He is interested in allowing people to think beyond the norm, and so does Madonna. The two have a lot in common. 

24 minutes ago, tscott said:

The two do have a similar views on humanity.  Madonna supports who he is and he recognizes that.  He enjoys being sexual and provocative and so does Madonna.  He is interested in allowing people to think beyond the norm, and so does Madonna. The two have a lot in common. 

*They

33 minutes ago, tscott said:

Does it matter?  But the two do have a similar view on humanity.  Madonna supports who he is and he recognizes that.  He enjoys being sexual and provocative and so does Madonna.  He is interested in allowing people to think beyond the norm, and so does Madonna. The two have a lot in common. 

As you said Sam is interested in helping people think beyond the norm. That is admirable and courageous. It’s a quality that Sam and Madonna share. They’re not mere entertainers. 

10 minutes ago, Mden said:

As you said Sam is interested in helping people think beyond the norm. That is admirable and courageous. It’s a quality that Sam and Madonna share. They’re not mere entertainers. 

Exactly. Those who make it a competition or just hate on him, just don't like him or just don't understand the chemistry.

6 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

To me, it seems she has lost much of her confidence, for whatever the reason.

I think she has been super depressed since I don´t know when, maybe since 2016 or something, ergo all the carreer and personal evolution since Rebel Heart era. When I said that I was called names here, but hey, that´s my opinion. 

The good thing it´s I feel she is getting better and motivated again with this tour. 2023 for Madonna is giving me truly amazing vibes. Let´s celebrate her.

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic