VULGAR

deathproof

17 minutes ago, kesiak said:

You really think so? Have you read her lyrics? :)

Everyone experiences grief and disappointment in life. But what characterizes you as a happy person is what you do with what’s been done to you😁
She doesn’t withdraw, she remains socially active and is emotionally expressive ( which is healthy). She remains purposeful and proud of her accomplishments. She surrounds herself with family and enjoys their company. 

20 minutes ago, Mden said:

Everyone experiences grief and disappointment in life. But what characterizes you as a happy person is what you do with what’s been done to you😁
She doesn’t withdraw, she remains socially active and is emotionally expressive ( which is healthy). She remains purposeful and proud of her accomplishments. She surrounds herself with family and enjoys their company. 

Let’s face it, we don’t know the real her at all.

But I will say people who are workaholics or super social/active can be just as sad as someone who sits around alone crying. I do think she’s somewhat tortured but has found the most happiness in being a mother.

4 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Let’s face it, we don’t know the real her at all.

But I will say people who are workaholics or super social/active can be just as sad as someone who sits around alone crying. I do think she’s somewhat tortured but has found the most happiness in being a mother.

You're right, we don't really know the "real her", but I would say that her being a "workaholic" is more of a drive to succeed than some sort of emotional pull.  Of course, we could analyze it forever and come up with theories, but everyone likes to work for different reasons.  I think 'working' is what makes her happy.  I think she's most happy when she's working.  I'm sure her family has taken priority over the years when it comes to her happiness, but even that can't bring grief to one.  I'm sure her mother dying plays a huge role in her career and her need to have all eyes on her.  She's spoken somewhat in the past that her father is probably why she's always seeking validation as well.

It probably would make an interesting conversation to have with Madonna.

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic