VULGAR

deathproof

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

Samples have always existed and is a very common thing in history of music. In my opinion Madon'a hasn't over used samples in her career, or at least heavy sample like o' "Hung up" so it could be a good thinh of she'd do it again this time. 

Really? Oh I thought Madonna and Beyoncé invented them! Bummer. 🤪🤪🤪🤪

10 minutes ago, Mden said:

Do you think this collaboration with Sam was done with the intention of gaining a wider audience? I think she honestly is attracted to danger. 

I would think if she was looking to do that, she would have probably chosen to work with someone far more safer and more public friendly at the moment.  I think she's attracted to "danger" as you say because she always gravitates to being overly sexual.  I imagine Sam Smith may have turned off some fans lately with being more provocative in this manner.

why does she want to be even more less popular , if people don' t like vulgar why do it ,  you can't make them like it !

i don't see anything usefull of being vulgar 

she really want to be in a tinny litle bubbel thinking the world does not understand her bla bla bla.

8 minutes ago, skyfitswim said:

why does she want to be even more less popular , if people don' t like vulgar why do it ,  you can't make them like it !

i don't see anything usefull of being vulgar 

she really want to be in a tinny litle bubbel thinking the world does not understand her bla bla bla.

If she really cared about what the general public thought, she wouldn’t keep doing what she’s doing.

She’s just being herself.

11 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Wouldn’t that be because it’s the name of the song ?

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood your previous post when you stated "It's not".  I thought you were referring to it 'not' being the title.  I ididn't realize it was referencing the post that was made three days ago.  :)

5 minutes ago, tscott said:

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood your previous post when you stated "It's not".  I thought you were referring to it 'not' being the title. 

Ohhh. No I meant that the title Vulgar was posted here 3 days ago and that she posted “Am I vulgar?” in her story today. Which means the rumoured title Vulgar is probably real.

Perhaps “am I vulgar?” is a lyric in the song?

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Ohhh. No I meant that the title Vulgar was posted 3 days ago and that she posted that to her story today. Which means the rumoured title Vulgar is probably real.

Yeah, I just realized that is what you meant. 

I hope it is the title.  Quite like it.   Probably gonna ruffle some feathers.

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic