VULGAR

deathproof

23 hours ago, tscott said:

Quite rich, coming from you.  If you have something valuable to discuss here rather than being highly judgmental and  insulting, feel free to do so. Otherwise, I'm done here.  Not creating  a "popcorn" moment for the usuals. :kissy:

I'm sorry if I offended you but you did ask for my opinion.

There are no hard feelings on my end, and the keyword was 'sometimes'. Peace.

2 minutes ago, Starchild said:

I'm sorry if I offended you but you did ask for my opinion.

There are no hard feelings on my end, and the keyword was 'sometimes'. Peace.

Your response was not of an opinion I asked.  But I appreciate your apology and explanation.  It's too easy to misinterpret others on a fan forum.  I'm sure if we were speaking in person, your assessment of me being "sanctimonious" would be sqaushed.  But again thank you for your reply.  Peace, indeed! :)

7 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

A good sample is always a good idea when a maintsream singer wanna get back on the charts. Mariah's fantasy and heartbreaker, J-Lo's On the floor, Madonna's Hung up etc... A well know sample, if used on a solid track is usually succesfull, it gets good memories to people while being a new and modern track. I keep on thinking Madonna should use a fire sample on her next lead single.

You're very right, but it also comes across as a desperate crutch, at times.

13 minutes ago, tscott said:

Your response was not of an opinion I asked.  But I appreciate your apology and explanation.  It's too easy to misinterpret others on a fan forum.  I'm sure if we were speaking in person, your assessment of me being "sanctimonious" would be sqaushed.  But again thank you for your reply.  Peace, indeed! :)

To clarify, you did respond with the following: "...If you have an argument different than me, then state it..."

Regardless, it's what I felt and felt like stating... but peace, love and mung beans.

10 minutes ago, Starchild said:

You're very right, but it also comes across as a desperate crutch, at times.

Absolutely true. The sample must be used brilliantly  by a good producer and on a solid track. Hung up or Fantasy by Mariah Carey are two good examples of good sampling. The sample must be the icing on the cake, i mean the track must be good even if you take the sample off. If the sample makes the song it's just not good.

5 hours ago, ihearsinez said:

I think you've come to the wrong place :lol:

Well, Madonna fans can love her songs, records or music videos and take her life as a role model or inspiration in our own life. We can get excited to hysterical levels when we attend one of her concerts or when we have the opportunity to see her up close somewhere. We can also attack other artists and their fans defending her supremacy. But it is also possible that at some point we do not agree with a certain position or decision, such as when she publicly supports a certain presidential candidate or when she wears garments made with animal skin at public events, among other issues.

Not letting our fanaticism alter our essence or our principles shows how strong our personality is and questioning someone's fanaticism or calling them a "troll" for disagreeing with or not supporting something our favorite artist does seems exaggerated and excessive to say the least.

8 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

So we have a Sam and M 90s sounding song and Madonna (Max M) 80s sounding song to look forward previous to the tour. 

Just need a 00’s sounding one and that’s three out of four decades of the Celebration tour covered. Ryan Tedder or Pharell / Timba is very 00’s 

Along with a Honey Dijon prod from modern day and and we have a cute little way to present a four disc greatest hits with new material for each decade. I see you Madonna sis. I see you. 

13 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Ok so the titles of her new feat. songs are:

Vulgar on a Sam Smith record

and 

Idol on Abel’s new song.

who cares, I will probably listen one time and that’s it. I haven’t liked a duet of hers since What Can You Lose. 

Ok Debs aka Debbie Downer

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Ok so the titles of her new feat. songs are:

Vulgar on a Sam Smith record

and 

Idol on Abel’s new song.

who cares, I will probably listen one time and that’s it. I haven’t liked a duet of hers since What Can You Lose. 

Idol is the name of the TV series the song was made for. The name of the song is "Popular"

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic