VULGAR

deathproof

43 minutes ago, konfideinmenow said:

Sam Smith is a fraud and the worst thing that has happened to the LGBTQIA+ community in years. I feel so sorry for M that she keeps going down these roads for a money grab. Pllllllease will the real Madonna wake back up! 

Ok drama queen. 💅🏻

31 minutes ago, luckypierre78 said:

This sees aggressive.  He's certainly not the worst thing to happen to the LGBTQIA+ community which is toxic hyper masculinity in the gay community (example: your profile picture) and homophobic laws enacted by governments.  I'm a little curious as to why anyone would call him a fraud but you seriously need to relax and get some bigger perspective about the world.

Yeah, I have to wonder where this "fraud" claim is coming from?

I do have to wonder if some who are either repulsed or dislikes Sam in some fashion actually sees a bit of themselves in Sam Smith.  In other words, they are projecting. Sam's not your typical attractive man especially to other gay men.  Especially to those who are superficial and all about how one looks.  It's one thing to not like Sam's music, but much of the distaste by some seem to have nothing to do with Smith's music, but more about his sexuality or how he presents himself.

I don't know Sam personally, but I suspect he's struggled a lot like most LGBTQ+ have.  I would think more people would appreciate a person of his influence trying to break some barriers as Sam has with his sexuality and imagery.

And I know, I know, he identifies as "they".  But  grammatically it sounds ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, tscott said:

Yeah, I have to wonder where this "fraud" claim is coming from?

I do have to wonder if some who are either repulsed or dislikes Sam in some fashion actually sees a bit of themselves in Sam Smith.  In other words, they are projecting. Sam's not your typical attractive man especially to other gay men.  Especially to those who are superficial and all about how one looks.  It's one thing to not like Sam's music, but much of the distaste by some seem to have nothing to do with Smith's music, but more about his sexuality or how he presents himself.

I don't know Sam personally, but I suspect he's struggled a lot like most LGBTQ+ have.  I would think more people would appreciate a person of his influence trying to break some barriers as Sam has with his sexuality and imagery.

And I know, I know, he identifies as "they".  But  grammatically it sounds ridiculous.

OMG fixed.  Apologies!!!

1 hour ago, konfideinmenow said:

Sam Smith is a fraud and the worst thing that has happened to the LGBTQIA+ community in years. I feel so sorry for M that she keeps going down these roads for a money grab. Pllllllease will the real Madonna wake back up! 

you might want to think about wising up. 

2 hours ago, konfideinmenow said:

Send nudes @konfideinmenow 😉

1 hour ago, DickTracy said:

Dating apps are the worst thing to happen to the LGBTQIA+ community, let’s be honest. The gift and the curse. Even if I don’t like their stuff I’m always proud of out celebs. 

Can’t be in a dating app can’t stand all the bs and it’s too boring to be honest.

3 hours ago, tscott said:

Only because in your head you are assigning gender to pronouns.

If you replace Sam Smith on what you just said for 'A singer' you will naturally use they, theirs to talk about it.

You even use :"In other words, they are projecting." - correct grammar when you are talking about others without acknowledging their gender.

15 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Only because in your head you are assigning gender to pronouns.

If you replace Sam Smith on what you just said for 'A singer' you will naturally use they, theirs to talk about it.

You even use :"In other words, they are projecting." - correct grammar when you are talking about others without acknowledging their gender.

Not at all.  It's just a matter of using proper grammar for me and "He" is referred to one person while "They"  is regarded to several people.  No offense intended. And before we found out about Sam and Madonna collaborating, I had no idea that Sam wanted to be identified as "they". 

4 hours ago, konfideinmenow said:

The worst thing in this community is people like you having these kind of "thoughts". 

Chemsex is the worst thing that happened to this community in years, homophobic republican gays are another, the lack of generational support, transphobic lesbians and gays, homophobic trans, biphobia, agism, racism, fatphobia, Kylie & Sitges fans, the toxic judgemental mentality championned by Ru Paul Drag Race passed as being fierce....but not Sam Smith and i hate his music since day one, but since that video of him walking in Washington Sq and that woman yelling at him that he was gonna burn in hell and should be dead, shaming him, i became their supporter because that's what we're supposed to do when we pretend to be a community.

Edit : and yes i misgender but not on purpose, it's hard for me to grasp that concept but i'm willing to learn and if i don't understand, it's my business, it's just a matter of respecting people's pleas in the end. I've seen and continue to see so much horrible things happening to people like us, i don't want to beat down one of our own, especially since there are parts of the world where people like us are being executed for being who and what they are.

(the Kylie and Sitges fans is just a joke to keep our sense of humour and not overdramatize)

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

Not at all.  I'm not assigning anything.  The use of He is referred as one person, so then you use a single verb after.  But when you use "they", then a plural verb should follow.  But when Sam prefers to be reference as "They" as a single person, using a single verb sounds odd.

Honestly, I respect Sam choices in how to be identified, but it's just ridiculous for others to come in and police people when they don't.  Most people aren't being disrespectful. And up until we found out about Sam and Madonna doing a song together, I had no idea how Sam wanted to be identified as "they".  A lot of people don't.   

And using the verb in plural is correct grammar, you still use it when you are not describing or you don't know the gender of the person you are talking about. Or when you don't want to use a gender. Also when someone that does'nt want to be described by gender asks for non binary pronouns to be used.

At the end of the day as you say, you just found out but you still don't using the pronouns. It seems more like your personal choice than respecting anyone.

25 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

And using the verb in plural is correct grammar, you still use it when you are not describing or you don't know the gender of the person you are talking about. Or when you don't want to use a gender. Also when someone that does'nt want to be described by gender asks for non binary pronouns to be used.

At the end of the day as you say, you just found out but you still don't using the pronouns. It seems more like your personal choice than respecting anyone.

Look I'm not arguing this nonsense. Totally off topic and stupid to police people over this at a fan forum.  :Madonna002:

Just now, tscott said:

Look I'm not arguing this nonsense. Totally off topic and stupid to police people over this at a fan forum.  :Madonna002:

I wasn't policing at all , I was replying to  your statement of how grammatically inaccurate was to use they/their.

Better say you don't care and that's it.

5 hours ago, konfideinmenow said:

You might want to see a doctor about the case of toxic masculinity you're suffering from.

tumblr_n3q3cuiPwO1rungpko1_250.gif

5 hours ago, konfideinmenow said:

Is that you in that pic? Or just somebody you wish you could fuck?

Honestly am so bored of these circuit party gym bunny types. I agree that’s the worst thing to happen to the queer community.

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic