VULGAR

deathproof

IMG_7232.thumb.jpeg.b827369225a1a3a8a2ccb87996c57b0f.jpeg.140078386e7b15743a92b642825242ad.jpeg

Oh my god! I had just written a comment rejecting vulgarity and its use by certain artists to attract attention and minutes later Madonna posts this image making that obscene gesture with her middle finger. I couldn't help feeling that she was directing that gesture towards me. Does Madonna enter to read what we think of her? There would be nothing extraordinary. If I were Madonna I would do it because it would be fun to see what the fans think about her.

Anyway, seriously, I feel like we shouldn't sanctify vulgarity. We can gain the attention of others, achieve certain goals, or imprint certain messages on people's consciousness in more intelligent ways and without going to such extremes. Well, personally I don't find it at all credible that certain people discover, from one moment to the next, that they are vulgar at 30 or 40 years of age. Tokischa, for example. She has always been characterized as vulgar and that is why I cannot doubt that she is pretending to be that way to attract attention and sell more records.

I definitely don't like these new times where these kinds of things are celebrated. Sometimes I would like to get into a time machine and go back about 50 or 70 years. Definitely those times were much calmer and better than now.🙏

4 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I definitely don't like these new times where these kinds of things are celebrated. Sometimes I would like to get into a time machine and go back about 50 or 70 years. Definitely those times were much calmer and better than now.🙏

I hear it was amazing for minorities, especially in the US back then :oi:

6 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

IMG_7232.thumb.jpeg.b827369225a1a3a8a2ccb87996c57b0f.jpeg.140078386e7b15743a92b642825242ad.jpeg

Oh my god! I had just written a comment rejecting vulgarity and its use by certain artists to attract attention and minutes later Madonna posts this image making that obscene gesture with her middle finger. I couldn't help feeling that she was directing that gesture towards me. Does Madonna enter to read what we think of her? There would be nothing extraordinary. If I were Madonna I would do it because it would be fun to see what the fans think about her.

Anyway, seriously, I feel like we shouldn't sanctify vulgarity. We can gain the attention of others, achieve certain goals, or imprint certain messages on people's consciousness in more intelligent ways and without going to such extremes. Well, personally I don't find it at all credible that certain people discover, from one moment to the next, that they are vulgar at 30 or 40 years of age. Tokischa, for example. She has always been characterized as vulgar and that is why I cannot doubt that she is pretending to be that way to attract attention and sell more records.

I believe Madonna often uses ChatGPT to find out what her fans think about her

Just now, Blue Jean said:

I believe Madonna often uses ChatGPT to find out what her fans think about her

Why do several people always mention that I use that program every time I write a comment? Seriously, I would like to know. Are there certain spelling mistakes? English is not my original language so I apologize for some grammatical errors. But if that's not the reason, I'd like to know what is, seriously. And if you wish, I give you permission to analyze my text with a text detector program written with that program. I'm sure the result will be negative.🤷‍♂️

59 minutes ago, Ekans said:

It would be so nice to go back 50 years in time and experience homophobia and authoritarianship at its finest 😍

Wow.  Yeah.  And vulgarity isn't a new concept.  People were just as vulgar and gross years ago.  In a lot of cases, people accepted such vulgarity as the norm.  If anything, these days people are held more accountable for their behavior.  The huge difference between today and 50 + years ago, people didn't air out their dirty laundry to the public.  A lot of it was hidden.  A young girl getting pregnant, would be shipped off to an Aunt or Grandmother until she had the baby.  Racism, Sexism and homophobia was highly an issue. 

Go back 50 to 70 years, no thank you.  There may have been years where it seemed like simple and wholesome times, but much of what we hear and see today, was hidden back in the day.

18 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Why do several people always mention that I use that program every time I write a comment? Seriously, I would like to know. Are there certain spelling mistakes? English is not my original language so I apologize for some grammatical errors. But if that's not the reason, I'd like to know what is, seriously. And if you wish, I give you permission to analyze my text with a text detector program written with that program. I'm sure the result will be negative.🤷‍♂️

ChatGPT’s outputs are often filled with nonsense and twisted facts or advices even though its grammar is accurate

43 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

There is nothing wrong with the way you write nor any mistakes, it it just more formal than what I am used to on forums. So yes, it can come across like a bot but I do not actually believe that’s the case nor do I have an issue with you. I did not know English was not your original language so sorry if I have offended you.

10 hours ago, konfideinmenow said:

Sam Smith is a fraud and the worst thing that has happened to the LGBTQIA+ community in years. I feel so sorry for M that she keeps going down these roads for a money grab. Pllllllease will the real Madonna wake back up! 

I see I upset some of you. It’s not that serious. I find Sam to be a fraud because his whole act is recycled. We had this very same dog and pony show already so it seems inauthentic and contrived. Madonna who I respect and admire, sometimes produces art I don’t care for. Birthday Song, Spanish Lesson… it’s her art so she can express herself however she wants, but it does seem like she’s a bit late to the Sam Smith party bus, and that’s okay too this is just my humble opinion. As Madonna once said: “opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.”

4 minutes ago, konfideinmenow said:

I see I upset some of you. It’s not that serious. I find Sam to be a fraud because his whole act is recycled. We had this very same dog and pony show already so it seems inauthentic and contrived. Madonna who I respect and admire, sometimes produces art I don’t care for. Birthday Song, Spanish Lesson… it’s her art so she can express herself however she wants, but it does seem like she’s a bit late to the Sam Smith party bus, and that’s okay too this is just my humble opinion. As Madonna once said: “opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.”

And the nudes? 

• RUADJAI changed the title to VULGAR
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic